Epilogue

"Wake up."
I hear a voice call out to me and I'm confused.. what's happening? I ask myself. "Open your eyes darling." I hear a familiar voice... Austin! That's Austin's voice. At the sound of his voice I'm overcome with joy. Struggling I open my eyes but for once I'm not greeted by darkness.. I'm greeted by a man looking at me with concern and happiness. "Austin?" I whisper. "It's me darling it's me." He hugs me tightly and I hug him back. "Austin what's happening?" I question him. "Well sweetie.. you died." I look at him shocked. "But I thought I protected everyone?" Tears begin to build up in my eyes. "No you did save everyone but we were able to revive you and you were able to heal yourself.. and in doing that you healed your eyesight." He says timidly. "I-I was?!" He nods smiling. I smile back and hug him once again. Going to sit up the room starts to sound but once I stabilize myself it stops. "Where am I?" I ask. He replies. "Home.. your home." I smile realizing he must mean I'm at his mansion My mansion as well. Then I look at him bewildered because I've remembered him. "Jasper?" He shakes his head. "Not yet baby.. you have tasks to complete first. The protecters need you to do your job before you can see jasper and Ray." "But he's my mate.. Why can't I do both?" Austin sighs. "Your mission is more dangerous than any of us have ever imagined. Quinn you have to assassinate some very powerful people.. they have plans and you have to figure them out. Your going undercover. Deep." He tells me and I sit there dumbfounded. "I know it's hard sweetie but it must be done and your the best in the business." "When do I start?" I ask.

"Now."