Chapter 12

As we arrive at the house we both step out of his car. I sense Ray is near then I hear the front door open. "Quinn!" Ray yells running towards me and pulls me into a bone crushing hug. "Can't breath." I tell her in a strained voice. She releases me and apologizes. "So.. Quinn I'm assuming it's time for him to know." I nod my head and we step inside. Sitting down in my office the phone rings. Picking it up and feeling the answer button I click it. Holding it up to my ear I hear Austin. "Ray called me and told me your telling Jasper." He states simply "yes that's correct." I hear him sigh. "His mothers going to kill me.. she didn't want him to know.. make sure Allison doesn't find out at least." "You got it boss." I say chuckling and we hang up. "Will someone please tell me what the hell is going on?!"" Jasper asks annoyance clear in his voice. "Language young man! What would your mother say if she heard you talk like that?" I ask him jokingly. He simply sighs. Ray speaks up. "I think you should tell him Quinn." My facial expression changes from neutral to nervousness. "Okay.. well jasper.. we are assassins. We were hired to protect you and your sister." "What?" He says shock evident in his voice. "Who hired you?" He questions me. I hesitate. "Your mother." What he does next shocks me and breaks my heart.