Chapter 21

Quinn's pov

I am awoken by the slam of my cell door and I jump in fear. Sensing a powerful force I know who it is. "Hello sweetheart.. your little friends are coming to save you today." He tells me. "Please stop.. ill do anything just leave them alone." I plead. He just chuckle in amusement and I scowl. "Oh sweetie it's too late for that.. stand up. I want you to be on the battle field so you can hear their screams." He yanks me up and carries me out of my cell that I've come to know as my home. As we go up the stairs I sense more people around me Jeffery the leader throws me in the floor and once again I'm yanked up by a stranger. "On your feet!" The stranger orders but I drop to the ground for it too weak. Growling in anger he lifts me up and drags me outside. The man carries me to what I assume is the battle field because I can already hear the fighting and yelling of orders. Then I hear him.. his angelic voice calls out to me.. "Quinn!!!" I simply whisper back. "Jasper."

Jasper's pov.

As we begin to fight the rogues in human form I see a tall man walk into the clearing and he's carting someone. It's Quinn and I call out to her. Her mouth moves but she speaks so quietly I can't hear. Then suddenly I'm tackled to the ground by a wolf. This causes the enemy's to shift and attack once again. I am tackled again by a large wolf who can only be the leader. We then stand up and begin to circle each other. Within seconds I'm pinned in the hard rough grass. That's when I hear her shout which makes everyone freeze. "STOP!" Quinn yells. Everyone freezes in their place. To say we are shocked is an understatement. My mate looks like she's been through hell yet she was able to stand up and command us. Then she begins to speak.