Chapter two

"I'm going for a run." I say to Ray. "Okay.." she says quietly and let me tell you that girl is never I repeat never quiet. "What's wrong R?" I ask her using her nickname. "I'm just scared.. I've never been to school we were homeschooled our entire life.. how do we act around other people?" She asks me and I can tell she's scared because her voice is shaky. I smile at her and sit back down. "Hey it's gonna be okay Ray you'll do great I promise." She smiles at me in relief. "Thanks Q.. what about you will you be okay?" She questions me. "I'm always ready okay." I assure her. Smiling she gets up and stretches. "I think I'm gonna go take a nap will you wake me up when you get back from your run?" I nod my head and walk out of the room. As I reach the wood I strip and shift into my wolf her names midnight. She can't speak though.. I'm not sure why maybe it's because I'm also half vampire. Anyways I take off running around our perimeter. As I run my shoulders loosen up and I relax. I spot an oak tree that has fallen and yes I said spot. You see I can see when I'm in wolf form but when I'm in my human form I'm blind.. weird right. Finally I decide to go back home. As I get closer I see Ray standing outside. Shifting I pick up my clothes and put them on. "Ray?" I ask her. She looks up startled. "Jeez Quinn you almost gave me a heart attack!" I chuckle "the key word being almost Ray." "Oh shut up!"she tells me playfully. "Um we gotta leave I've already packed our stuff." Confused I ask her "what do you mean it's not time to leave yet." "Change of plans their was an attack on jasper and Allison. We gotta go now their mom called Austin crying." "Okay let me grab my shoes." "Already got them in the car now come on let's go." I get in the car with her and she pulls out of ourselves driveway. As we get on the road I turn up the music and blast the song highway to hell.

I know short chapter I'm sorry. I'll get better please vote and comment