Chapter one

"Ohh Quinn!" I hear Ray sing as she wakes me up. "Ray if don't shut up I will skin you alive!" I yell at her while pulling my fluffy covers over my head trying to block out her voice. "Someone is in a bad mood but I'm gonna fix that." She whispers really creepily in my ear. Yanking the covers of my head and tackling her to the floor I scream. "What did I say Ray!" "You said the if I don't shut up you'll skin me alive. I didn't listen. And that's why you love me!" She says singing the last sentence. "I'm going to go get my special knife now." I tell her and feel her shake but not out of fear she's shaking out of laughter. "You said special knife! That means I'm special!" She laughs at me. "Yes special.. as in special in the head!" I snap back at her. "Hey Q?" Ray asks using my nickname. "Yea?" I respond "you should've skinned me alive when you still had the chance ." She whispers creepily and then takes off running laughing like a mad women. I growl playfully as she makes her escape. Incase your wondering.. yes this is how she wakes me up everyday and this is how I react everyday. Well I suppose I should introduce myself. My names Quinn and that obnoxious little fairy that woke me up her names Ray. Yes I said fairy as in the mythical creature. I'm also a mythical creature... well mythical and an abomination as people like to tell me. Half vampire half werewolf is what I am. Oh and To top that off.. I'm blind. Yes folks you heard it here a blind werewolf/vampire! Enough sarcasm back to who Ray and I are. We were left on a man named Austin devule's doorstep. My parents abandoned me. Rays parents died as far as we know so she wasn't necessarily abandoned. Austin took us in and raised us like his own. He made us what we are today assassins. We travel around the world helping people who need protecting. Like last week we were assigned to protect a little girl named May. She is the daughter of A very powerful alpha who made many enemies. We protected her while staying hidden and eventually killed the sick bastards who wanted to kill her. That's really all you need to know about Ray and I. "QUINN!!! GET YOUR SLOW ASS DOWN HERE NOW! WE GOTTA A PHONECALL!" I immediately know what she means by phonecall. Austin. "I'll be right there." I holler back. Getting dressed blind isn't the easiest thing in the world luckily for me I was trained by Austin Devule. Grabbing cloths and hopping in the shower I am able to get dressed in record time. "Quinn!!!" Ray screeches. "I'm coming! Hold your horses!" I screech back. "But ally is getting tired of waiting!" She tells me. Ally an imaginary horse she just made up will have to wait. As I reach the end of the stairs in our small cottage I can hear the phonecall already going. Entering just in time to hear Austin say. "Jasper Mason is your next assignment." "Isn't he supposed to be a big bad leader?" I question him. "Ah Quinn how nice of you to join us." He says amusement clear in his voice. "I decided it was time you know me always fashionably late." He chuckles. "Well the reason your assigned to him is because his mother is very worried and let's just say I owe her a favor." I nod. "You say your not we. Am I the only one protecting him?" I ask him suddenly a little nervous. "Yes because Ray will be assigned to his sister. Now you two are going to have to enroll in school so you can keep an eye out for them. Don't even bother complaining I've already set it up and you have classes with your assignment. (Assignment for them means their person to protect) "ugh why can't we stick to the shadows like normal?" I ask groaning in frustration. "Like I said I owe their mother a favor and she came with conditions. Now get packed you leave tonight." With that he ends the phone call. Ray and I stare at each other worried for we don't exactly get out much so we have no idea how to act around them. "Shit." We both mumble to each other.

Vote and comment please.