Chapter 22

2 hours earlier:
Quinn's pov.
I'm still in my cell because I feel the dampness of the concrete I am lying on but at the moment I'm dreaming. As I dream I walk through some tall grass with fresh dew on it. Then beautiful lady stands before me.. a woman I have never met yet she is familiar to me. "Hello daughter." She says smiling at me. I stand there not moving for I'm to shocked. This is my mother! The very one who died and left me alone blind and afraid. She looks at me with sadness evident in her eyes. "I did not mean to leave you sweetie, believe me when I say this.. I did not want to leave you either. However the moon goddess decided it was my time." She tells me sadly. Tears start to form in my eyes but I manage to keep them at bay. "Why would she do that? How could she be that cruel.. I was just a baby yet she took you from me." Sighing and shaking her head she answers me. "She is not cruel darling.. she is kind and caring. Who do you think sent you to Austin to raise you like a father should?" I gasp as I realize  forgotten about my biological father. "Where is he mom?" I ask her and she quickly gets an angry look on her face as soon as I say the word father. "He may be your biological father but he will never be your true father nor my true husband.. at least not in my eyes." She states while growling. She then sees the confused look on my face. "I should t be telling you this but I don't give a damn right now. The very man who has kept you locked in that cell and tortured you for months is you biological father. She says and emphasizing the words biological father. I look at my mother in complete and utter shock. "No,no he can't be.. why would he hurt me if he's my father?" I ask myself however my mother answers me. "He's a power hungry bastard." She tells me anger evident in every word. "Power hungry for what?" I ask. "You. He's power hungry for you darling.. you notice how he never cleans his knifes.. it's because he licks your blood off of them to father power. Yes that's right power. Sweetie it's time for you to understand why you are powerful." She tells me and places her warm hands in my forehead which causes visions to flow through my mind. I see the moon goddess touch my head as a child then I see a bright light radiate off of me. She speaks to me softly. "You will be the most important and powerful werewolf on the face of this earth and when the time comes you must do what must be done my child. You must protect the world with your life." Then she vanishes and I know exactly what she wants me to do. I'm brought out of the memory by my mother removing her hand. "You know what you must do daughter.." I simply nod my head and hug her for the last time breathing in her scent. Then everything vanishes and the last words I hear are from my mother and she says. "I love you sweetie and always remember this goodbye might be painful but it is not the end for We will meet again With that I wake up in my cell once again only seeing darkness.

Vote comment tell me if you liked this chapter?