Chapter 10

Recap:
Then suddenly I see a bright light.. like the end of a tunnel so I walk towards it.. stupidly. As I reach the light I step out into a field of flowers and spot a lady. She turns around and I somehow know exactly who it is. "Mom?"-

Mom? My mom? Holy shit! "Language young lady." My.. mom says. "How did you... I said that out loud didn't I." She chuckles. "Yes sweetie you did." "How are you here.. what's happening?" I ask her. "Well sweetie you have to choose." I look at her confused. "Choose what?" I ask. "Wether you want to live or die." I look at her shocked. "I.. I want to live.. wait how can I see you? I'm blind."  "Your not in the real world you here in spirit I suppose so you can see. It's very complicated." I nod my head. "I want to live." Mom nods her head. "Very well but sweetie great challenges are arising and you must be prepared." She tells me. "What kind of challenges?" I ask worried. "That I can not tell you. Be safe my daughter and remember I love you." With that she disappears. I stand there shocked at what just happened. "What the?" Suddenly everything goes dark and I hear a faint beeping sound which gets louder and louder. I hear voices.. I hear jasper. "Why isn't she up yet?! You said she would wake up!" He yells at someone. "Sir please calm down. She will wake up when her body is ready but I do t know how long that will be." I feel his anger and worry. I force myself to open my eyes but of course I'm still blind so I'm greeted by darkness. Jasper doesn't realize I'm awake so while he's holding g my hand I squeeze it. "Quinn?!" He yells. I wince at the loudness. "Yup that's me." I say. "You were just in a car crash and you wake up making jokes?" He asks bewildered. "Well of course." I sit up fully healed. "Careful!" Jasper says. I growl in irritation. "I'm fine jazz." I tell him using a nick name I just came up with. He sighs in relief. Then suddenly I hear someone barge in the room and tackle me while squeezing me tightly. "It's nice to see you too Ray.. but I can't breath." I tell her my voice sounding strained. She releases me. "Sorry. Don't you ever scare me like that again Q! I thought you were gonna die!" She says exaggerating. I chuckle. "You know nothing can kill me I'm to awesome." I say jokingly. "Sure Quinn. You! You did this let me guess you were driving reckless?!" She yells at jasper. "No I would never! A car slammed into us on the road. I think it was whoever has been attacking us.. I wasn't supposed to say that." He tells us. "Do t worry we won't say anything but we probably should stick together for safety reasons." I tell them even though it's partly true.. I also want to spend more time with Jasper. I hear both of them take a seat. "We have to wait on the doctor to release you." I sigh in annoyance. Deciding to take a nap I roll over onto my stomach and close my eyes falling into a deep sleep.