Chapter three

"Are we there yet?" I ask Ray for the 50th and yes I am counting. "Q if you ask me that question one more time I'm going to-" i cut her off by saying "you'll what skin me alive sweetie I've been there done that bought the tee shirt." I tell her with a smug expression so naturally she slaps me. "How rude." I exclaim. "Well if you had let me finish my damn sentence you would have known I was going to say smack you.. dumbass." We both chuckle. "We should be at our new place in 20 minutes." She tells me. "Why can't I drive for once!?" I pout. "Because your blind Quinn!" She yells at me. "Really?! I didn't know that!"I say sarcastically. She punches me me in the arm. "Shut up!" I gasp. "How could you Ray Ray?!" I ask her dramatically, "easily." She replies smirking. Now it's my turn to punch her but. Edits I get the chance to she stops the car. "We're here!" She yells excitedly. I chuckle at her. We both hop out of the car and while Ray unpacks, I search around trying to memorize where everything is so I don't bump into anything. After I'm done I know the layout. "So Ray what's the plan?" I ask her and she replies. "We start school tomorrow." She tells me sighing. I put my hand on her shoulder. "Hey Ray Ray it'll be okay. I promise." I can feel her relax."Now let's get some sleep." We both go our separate ways and walk to our bedrooms. (Quinn's room is above) I kneel down beside my duffle bag and start unzipping it. I rummage through it finally finding my pajamas. I put them on and head towards my bed that is now fully furnished. As soon as my head hits the pillow I'm asleep. That night I dream of nothing but nightmares.