Chapter 25

Jeffery shifts into his wolf form and I do the same. We run at each other while growling loudly. He makes the first move and tries to bite my right leg but I quickly dodge him and look for his weakness. Then I see it he has a weak paw on the right side of his hind leg. So I take advantage of that and lunge for that leg biting it. He howls in pain and then bites my shoulder that I stupidly left exposed. I grind my teeth to stop me from howling in pain. Wiggling out of his grasp I back up. Once again we lunge towards each other and he gets the upper hand.. paw. Pinning me to the ground he bites my neck. Hard but not hard enough to kill me. Finally I am able to get the upper hand.. paw. As we fight we both become tired from blood loss mostly. We continue to fight for what seems like forever so Making one final effort I lunge at him and bite his neck killing him. Around me I hear gaspsnof shock and horror for I have just killed their leader. Then I feel everyone leave. Pounding footsteps and paws is all I hear suddenly Jasper's face appears in front of me. I smile and shift into my human form. Jasper cover me with his shirts. "Jazz." I whisper his name happily. "Yea it's me baby. It's gonna be okay just hold on the doctors coming." Looking at his face I smile sadly and tell him. "It's too late baby.. it's my time." He looks at me with tears streaming down his face. "No your not leaving me. Hold on okay.. please for me." I shake my head. "I can't do that jazz and I think you know it." I feel the blood start to cover his I tire shirt and it makes it cling to my body. "I will always love you jazz, but it's time. Goodbye." I hear him whisper goodbye and I close my eyes for the last time with a smile on my face and welcome the darkness for I am at peace.

So what do y'all think of this chapter? And dont worry it's not over yet.