Chapyer 14

Jasper's pov.

I can't believe I just said that to Quinn! My mate.. but she has to be crazy! She's blind there is no way she can be an assassin and besides she wouldn't be able to protect me even if she was an assassin. I walk into my house and see my mom sitting on the couch. She looks up at me and half smiles sadly. Something's wrong.. I ask her. "Mom what's wrong?" She sighs and hangs her head. "Son please take a seat.. I need to tell you something." I am becoming more concerned by the minute. I do as I'm told and sit across from her. "Jasper.. as you know we have had attacks lately. I decided to take matters into my own hands. I called an old friend and asked him for help. He sent two of his best assassins. Your mate and her friend Ray." I am shocked. I just called her crazy! She was telling the truth. What have I done. "Mom why didn't you tell me before! I just told Quinn and Ray they were crazy because they told me. I called my mate crazy." I say whispering the last part. My mother looks me in the eye with disappointment in her eyes. "Son how could you? I raised you better than that." She sighs. "What do I do mom? She'll never forgive me. I wouldn't blame her either." I ask her because my mother will always help me. "Tomorrow you should apologize to her and Ray... I'm sure she won't trust you after what you've done. You will need to earn her trust again. Now if you'll excuse me it's time for me to go to bed." I nod my head in understanding. She leaves and I head to my room. Lying down on my bed I decide to sleep in my cloths. However as I fall asleep I can't help but have a gut feeling something big is about to happen and it's not a good feeling.

Quinn's pov.

I pack my bags and check the clock, it reads 1:00 am. I better leave quickly it's getting late. I think to myself. I begin to write letters to Ray, Jasper, and Austin. A few tears slide down my face dropping onto the paper. Quickly wiping them away I fold the letters and lay them on my bed. Then I hop out of my window. I memorized the area by taking many walks. Shifting into my wolf and running to the clearing I see him. Quickly shifting behind a tree and putting on cloths I step into the clearing. Now blind again I have to sense where he's standing. "Good evening miss." He says kindly which I find strange. "If your wondering why I'm being proper and kind it's because of what your about to do.. your very brave." I respond softly. "Yes well they say you do crazy things for love and if this is what must be done then so be it." I tell him. "Very well.. I'm afraid I must knock you out." Before I can respond I'm hit over the head and I am knocked out. My last thought however is of jasper and Ray. I pray they will be okay.

Am I moving the story to fast? Please comment and tell me what you think. And thank you so much for 400 reads!