Chapter 7

"Mrs.Mason?" I ask the lady at the door. "Ah you must be Quinn and Ray. Austin has told me so much about you. I hope your first day of school went well." She says. "It did go well.. why don't we go inside to talk." Ray says. "Of course." Ray opens the door and we walk into the living room and take a seat. "Well girls I was hoping you could tell me if you've found anything on the people who are attacking us." She asks. "Well Mrs.Mason we just arrived so we haven't really had time to look into anything and we also are not allowed to discuss our mission." I tell her politely. She sighs. "I was afraid you'd say that. Well then I guess I should be going my son tells me he found his mate and I must speak with him about her." She says and I freeze. "Well then I hope you have a good day Mrs.-" "please call me Amy." "I hope you have a good day Amy." Ray tells her. I just smile. As soon as I hear the door close I sigh in relief. "You wanna talk about it?" Ray asks me and I know what she's referring to.. my mate. "Nope!" I say popping the p. She just sighs. "Well whenever your ready to talk I'm here." She then stands up and leaves. I feel bad I know I should talk about it to her but I just can't. So I got outside to do what I always do when I'm stressed I shoot. I set up one of my targets and take out my gun. I begin to shoot and hit the bullseye every time. Yes I can still shoot blind incase you were wondering.

When I finally calm down I put my gun away and walk inside but I can't help but have a nagging feeling I'm being watched

When I finally calm down I put my gun away and walk inside but I can't help but have a nagging feeling I'm being watched. Must be Ray. By the time I make it inside I'm exhausted so I head up to bed and quickly fall asleep dreaming of jasper.