Chapter 13

"Your blind and crazy!" He yells at us.. mostly at me. I hear a loud crash and realize he's just broken a vase that held some dried roses in it. "You can protect me, your blind!" He continues to shout. I refuse to cry in front of him. I feel every piece of my heart breaking as he continues to spew out his anger. Ray gets angry at his statements.. I feel her anger in waves. Putting my hand up I firmly shout "stop!" Jasper does as he's told and so does Ray. "Jasper calm down.. you don't have to believe us.. but you do have to let us stick by your side because weather you like it or not we will protect you and Allison." This calms him. "Why did you not tell me? You know what never mind I don't care. Just leave me alone Quinn. That includes you Ray. Both of you stay away front my sister and I. Got it! He says forcefully and I hear him walk out of the room and slam the door. That's when it happened... I broke down crying. Ray ended up carrying me to my room while she whispered soothing words to me. She sang to me to help me sleep. Her gift as a fairy is to be able to sing people to sleep. Oh god I didn't even think about it! Jasper may know I'm an assassin and blind of course, but he doesn't know I'm a hybrid. He'll hate me even more when he finds out. Hopefully he won't tell Allison any of this. I want Ray to have a friend she can depend on. I'm not really good for that. Ray is the closest thing to a sister have so what I'm going to have to do will make everything much harder. The clock dings and I sit up. The only thought in my head right now is..

..Its Time..