Chapter four

I wake up to my stupid alarm clock going off that thing needs to die. I smash the off button and roll out of my bed causing me to fall onto the floor. "Oomph!" I suddenly hear Ray call out. "You okay Quinn?!" "Yea I'm fine!" I respond. "You fell off your bed again didn't you." "Mayybee.." I hear her laugh softly. "Oh crap we have school today. Well I better get dressed." Quickly I put on my AC/DC shirt and some shorts. I grab my backpack and meet Ray downstairs. "You ready Q?" Ray asks me. "As ready as I'll ever be,what about you R." She sighs "I suppose." With that we hop in her car.

10 minutes later:
After what seems like forever we finally arrive at the school. I didn't bring my Cain with me because Austin thought having someone give me a tour of the schools layout would be better. We walk into the front office and I can hear a lady breathing heavily. Ray clears her threat trying to get the attention of the lady. "Oh hello you two must be our new students, Ray and Quinn right? We nod our heads. "Well here is you schedule um Quinn Amanda will be here shortly to help you." She tells me uncomfortably. I simply nod my head. "You gonna be okay if I leave Q?" Ray asks. "Yea Ray Ray I'll be fine." She sighs in relief and then leaves me alone with the front desk lady. Suddenly I hear the door open and hear another person enter. "Ah Quinn Amanda just arrived she will be showing you around the school." I roll my eyes but respectfully say "okay thank you mam." "Hi I'm Amanda! Well mrs.walsh just told you that but oh well. Follow me Quinn I'll lead you around for the first week of school." I sigh at her happiness. "Okay." Amanda grabs hold of my hand and pulls me out the door and into what I can only assume the school. This will be one hell of a ride.