Chapter 18

Quinn's pov.
It's been about a month since I've been trapped in a cell and every dayI go through hell. Every day Jeffery finds a new way to torture me. Electrocution.. water boarding ext. thankfully there is one thing that has not been done to me..rape. I am thankful I'm still a virgin. However I fear that won't last long.. I hear the guards talk about how much they want me.. as in sexual wants. As each day passes I become more and more weak. I don't know how much longer I can take this.

Jasper's pov.
One month... that's how long Quinn's been missing. I'm starting to loose hope in finding her. Ray and Austin still strongly believe we will find her. I wish I had their determination but I don't. I don't know how much longer I can take this.

Rays pov.
Quinn is still MIA but Austin and I continue to look for her everywhere. Jasper seems to be loosing hope and that angers me. I mean they are mates for crying out loud. He should be searching for her instead of sending his "best men" to find her. Austin and I don't speak to him much and surprisingly neither does his mother for she's angry with him. She's been staying here often and spending time with Austin. I pray we find Quinn soon. I don't know how much longer I can take this.

Austins pov.
My baby girl is still missing.. I miss her so much. Ever since she was taken I have fallen into depression. She was the apple of my eye.. without her I don't know how much longer I can take this.

Vote comment tell me what you think and sorry this chapter was so short.