60

After Killian coming home I spent a whole week at Albert's then mum persuaded me to come home. I was still a little annoyed with Killian for breaking mums heart but I have to bottle it up they are getting married very soon then life will change for sure.

The smell of pancakes wofted up the stairs enticing me to go and get some breakfast. I hoped down the bottom step to be meet with mum and killian having a full on make out session it was rather awkward so I decided to run away from this situation as quickly as possible but if course that didn't as their name out session for more heated Killian killed mum in to his lap as he sat on the table and I knew what was coming next and at this moment my foot decided to find a creaky plank and it was the loudest creak ever.
Mum jumped off Killian's lap and looked at me embarrassed.

"Ellen" Killian said as his and mums faces both turned a dark shade of red.

"Sorry I see your busy I was just coming down for pancakes" I explained.
"Here have some pancakes" mum said handing me a plate of pancakes but after seeing them do .... what they were doing I have lost my appetite.

"Umm no thanks I'm not hungry" I told mum pushing away the plate of delicious smelling pancakes.

I went back up stairs and jumped I  the shower but every time u closed my eyes all I could picture was my mum and Killian sitting on the table deeply making out I need a new image ... Albert think It Albert... the love you have for Albert.... not working ... what about Albert throwing flour in my face well that worked.

I jumped out of the shower and dried my hair in my room was my hair was dry and really frizzy but I couldn't be bothered to striaghten it from its natural state.

I was texting Albert getting my mind of my mum and Killian doing..... pancakes and it worked till a knock followed by a deep Irish voice burged it's self into my thoughts.

"Ellen we are going wedding Venue shopping get dressed" Killian ordered in a fatherly way.
Killian is already trying to fit into the father figure boots.

"Do I have to come" I whined
"Henry is coming so your coming"

"So what do you think?" Gran said showing us grannys as an idea for a wedding venue but I'm my opinion it was to small.

"It nice, still think we should consider getting married at sea on the jolly rodger" killian said
"Very romantic especially with sound of guests being sick over the side of the jolly rodger" I said
"She has a point" mum said

"I think Granny's will be perfect, we can have the service outside then push the chairs out of the way and  this a dance floor. Don't you think it's perfect David" Gran said trying to sell it to us but I still didn't like the idea but it's not my wedding so I don't get a say.

"I don't know, it's not big enough Emma is a princes her wedding should be a royal event" gramps argued with gran.

"Does that make us Prince and princess?" I asked Henry
"Yes Ellen you always ask that when out families royal heritage is mentioned"
"Ellen you are princess and Henry is prince  of the enchanted forest" mum explained
"Well its confusing" I spat I looked up and realised that Gramps and Gran were gone.

"What just happened?" Mum asked
"I don't know luv" Jillian said as we all followed after my grandparents.

We followed my grandparents all the way to the town hall and Gramps looked even more unimpressed than before.

"Well this place has great potential" gran said optimistic

"Anyone feel a draft" Gramps said

"Someone probably just left a window open" I suggested but Gramps didn't seem to buy it

"Look at the walls the whole place needs a paint job" Gramps said being picky.

"Okay dad I know that technically we're all royalty but unless you want to do the wedding at your castle in the enchanted forest I don't think we are going to find what you are looking for" mum said truthfully

"Going to our castle isn't a bad idea"

"No thats mean I will be put in an even more puffer dress than gran has planned" I sighed

Then gran marched Gramps out if the building.

"So eloping" mum said cheerfully to hook

"Aye I'll bring the rum"

"Gran will kill you" I said skipping off to catch up Henry.

I went to dad's I hadn't seen him in a while.

When I got there I did my normal and used my key I walked striaght in to the small appartment.

"Hell...oh" I said as I stopped din my tracks to find my dad full on making out with some lady, what is it with everyone today making out when I'm around.

"Oh Ellen I didn't know you were coming" dad said completely embarrassed.

"I thought I would pop in and say hi so j have said hi so I will go and leave you to whatever this is.

The some lady just sat on the sofa completely embarrassed but I didn't recognize her at all and she didn't look even close to my dad's age she looked more close to mine.

"Ellen stay it's fine" dad said trying to convince me.
"No you wanted to keep this from so I will go"I said turning towards the door getting cross oh I'm so pathetic I thought to myself.

"Ellen I was going to tell you about Natasha eventually but I haven't been with any one since your mother and I want sure how you would take it" dad said calming me down or trying toand Natasha is the girl who was sucking me dad's face off 5 minutes ago.

That was it I stormed out to clear my head.

I bumped in to Killian walking away from the sheriff station.

"Did you know?" I shouted at him
"About?" He asked confused
"Dad and his new girl" I said reminding him
"You have meet Natasha then" he said softly
"You could say that but my dad didn't mean for me to meet her he kept it from me" I shouted
"To protect you" Killian said trying to calm me.

My head was everywhere my mum is getting married and getting the happy ending that she more than deserves but the marriage isn't to my adopted dad I always hoped they would get back together well it's always a child's dream but it's far from coming true as he is dead and now my birth father is missing some other person that isn't my birth mum even tho she aswell is dead I always head this delusion in my head that he would only live her and not someone else so now I have that to get use to she better be nice.