46

Once I woke up, I turned over and saw the time was 10:30, I decided it was time to get up I sat up and saw my room was covered in balloons that read happy 18th birthday.

It's my birthday !!!!
I ran down the stairs to find all my family waiting for me in the living room.
Mum, hook and my grandparents were siting on the sofa, dad was sitting on one chair and Albert on the other and Henry was siting at mums feet, their was a pile of presents on the middle of the room.

"Finally" Henry said as I walked over to them, I went to sit on the floor then Albert gestured for him to go to him and he pulled me into his lap.

"Happy birthday beautiful" he said as we kissed causing us to get glares from hook, my dad and gramps.

"It's my birthday" I said using it as an excuse for the kiss and to stop them from giving Albert death stares.

"Happy 18th, still can't believe your 18" mum said as she handed me a box.

Mum got me a Pandora chant bracelet with an 18 charm and a picture of my whole family to go in my locket, hook got me ship charm, Grab and gramps a Tiara charm, Henry a cushion that said today had been cancelled go back to bed, Albert a scrap book that said our adventure with pictures of me and Albert all the picture I love of us two and a bracelet with a heart which had an A and E engrave on it, the twins even got me something they didn't have to but that has never stopped them before, Ellie got me a E filled with pictures of us two and a gold braclet with hand cuffs for the links the box it came in had a piece of paper on it that said "we will Amway be partners in crime", Emmet got me a cushion that has Peter land and the darlings flying and it said never  grow up and dad got me head phones that had a tardis design.

"Guys thank you I love them all" i said as I hug mum again.

"I am glad you liked it" mum said

"Even the charms?" Hook asked

"Yes I love them too" I said

"Good we were sent to get them" gramps said gesturing to my dad and hook.

"You made a good choice" I said smiling at them.

"Well there's one more present" mum said as she handed me a rather large box

"You have given me enough" I said which they have it maybe my 18th birthday but they have given more than I could ask for.

"It's from all of us even Regina" mum said as I phoned the rapping paper to reveal a blue Polaroid camera I have wanted one of these since I can remember and I have one.

"I love it thank you" I said to everyone

"We can take it with us to granny's" mum said.

We were having a small pretty at granny's with all of my friends and family.

"I will go and get dressed" i said as I ran up the stairs I was so excited I had a feeling this could be the best birthday ever.

I ran up to my room and out on the outfit I choice last night, a black dress that that was layered, stop just above my knee, I curled my hair as well and put on my floral high heels they were the only pair I own that I actually feel comfortable, i put on my charm bracelet and the bracelet Albert got and left my locket on with my new picture in it and I know I am in a dress and heels it's my birthday.

I walked down stairs nearly falling over 10 million times, when I got down the stairs I saw that my grandparents and Henry were gone and the only poeple left were hook, mum and Albert.

"You look beautiful" Albert said as we hugged and he kissed my head.

"Ellen you look so grown up" mum said, hook hadn't said anything.