Part 38: Alpha & Alphina

MATURE CONTENT: DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE!!!

He stared into  my eyes, and lowered to kiss me. I stretched upward to meet him. As soon as our mouths met, we released soft growls of pleasure. He licked the insides of my mouth, reveling in the taste of me, and he opened his mouth for me to do the same. We went back and forth, just enjoying this as he held me tightly. He melded me to him, raking my back hard. I could feel every inch of him hardening and changing to get closer.

"Wait!" He pulled away slightly.

"What?" Why was he stopping?

"Are you sure?" he asked, eyes widening. "Are you sure you--" He couldn't say what he wanted, but his wolf was loud and clear: I don't think I  will be able to stop. Please stop me now.

I reached up to pull his mouth down to mine. I licked his lips and he exhaled in a growl. He began walking me backward toward the bed, and I let him guide me.

"Baby?" His voice was almost a whine. Last chance.

I looked into his eyes, and felt breathless. Never had I seen such conflict. He needed this, and he needed this from me. Yet there was a part of him that burned, a part of him that he was keeping in check just in case I pulled away again. I can't do that to him. I couldn't, even though I was nervous. I ran my hands over his shoulders and arms, which were holding him slightly off me in a plank on his elbows, and let my eyes follow. I brought them up his sides and over his chest around his neck, but my eyes returned to his shorts. The bulge was growing, hanging downward, and truthfully looked uncomfortable. I locked gazes with him and he closed his eyes. I felt a mixture of shame and longing wash over him. Nothing to be ashamed of. I edged up nibbled on his neck, then licked my way up to his ear.

He finally put his full weight on me. It felt good. His teeth grazed my neck and lightly bit my earlobe. "Ah, Goddess...Amber..." His hips moved against me, and I closed my eyes, arching to to him. He felt good, terribly good. We kissed again, and again, and I realized something.

He was stalling.

I couldn't believe it.

I broke the kiss, and rocked us into a reverse position. I straddled his hips, letting the weight and movement of my hips impact him, began licking his ear, nibbling on his earlobe. He groaned softly, raking my back as I moved down his body to bite his neck, nipping so hard he gasped and then exhaled in yet another groan. I began tracing the lines of his torso with my tongue, and he arched to me...to me...I could feel his need, his simple need for me not to stop. I didn't want to.

I dragged my lips over the front of his body and bit his neck before returning to his ear. "You don't have to hold back, Ian."

"Amber..." The word was half warning, half plea, but he was pulling his hips into mine, his eyes closed and his head turned as if he was in pain. He was a picture of vulnerability, but it was a lie. It was honestly him fighting himself, his wolf. I had never seen one of us suffer in this way, and knowing it was Ian--my Ian-- 

I turned his head toward me. "Ian. Ian? Ian, look at me." His eyes opened, and I held his face in my hands. "It's okay. It's okay."

HIs eyes closed slowly, and then reopened, a fiery gold. He grasped my wrists and turned me under him in one move.  I looked up at him. He was panting softly. Before I could say anything, he kissed me passionately, licking the insides of my mouth, which was a way that wolves branded and identified each other, but this was different-more primal. I returned the kiss, but not as thoroughly, because he broke the kiss to move lower, his tongue moving against my neck in long strokes, as if tasting me...as if bathing me...he nipped and licked at my inner wrists and arms, following the pulse of my veins, making me lightheaded.

I gasped as he nuzzled my dress open, bathing my upper body while nipping along the way. I arched against him and he only growled in response. He sounded so...hungry... I heard his teeth clasp on the fabric and pull it back.

I trembled, naked under him. His eyes only seemed hotter, hungrier than when we last locked eyes moments ago. He had barely let go of my wrists, even though he had not hurt me. "Ian--"

Surrender, give in. Give to me...

What did he mean?

He turned himself asunder again, but this time he briefly let go of my wrists to position my hips on his. He pulled me down for yet another kiss...another kiss that threatened to make me senseless...

I pulled away, trying to not to...give in. He wanted me to give into my own wolf, my own baser instincts! I wasn't sure I could--

Then he slid under me...downward. His hands had recaptured my wrists and I couldn't move. His lips traced a path up my inner thigh, and kissed the apex of my legs and then went down the other side. I closed my eyes, reveling in the pleasure of the intimate kiss. He breathed softly up my inner thigh again but this time, I felt his breath against me, his mouth opening and devouring me...

I cried out, and I heard him groan, barely stopping. The second time, I thought I would faint. The third, I moved against him, my head falling back, giving into the pleasure of it...but then another gnawing hunger started...I began to whimper, I began to ache. As much as this was, I needed him...more of him...please, mate...please take me...

He slid further and the next thing I knew he was kneeling behind me, biting my neck, stroking my sides. One of his hands gently pushed me down on all fours and he began kissing my back. I arched to him instinctively. I could barely think. He ran his hands over me and they felt slightly cool, or I was running hot, either way the caress was soothing--

I felt him unite us, slowly. The ache was subsiding and I moaned with relief. He ran his hands over me again, and then began a hard and steady rhythm that sent me clawing the sheets as I made sounds I would have sworn weren't my own. His hands moved gently in contrast, gently caressing and squeezing here and there as I arched, my mouth open and panting, my eyes closed to feel more. The waves kept coming and I found myself gasping and whimpering and moaning, yet wanting more...

He turned me on my back and began again in almost the same the motion. He wanted to look at me...look at me at this state, in this way, and I didn't care. I held him tightly, my feet crossed at the small of his back, fingers clawing lightly at him. He growled and hissed in response, driving us both higher. He held me in a tight grip that left me completely immobile, except for my head, which fell back against the pillows, panting cries as he grunted, his eyes widening and then closing. His head fell back as we both rode that last wave, drowning in bliss and collapsing in each other's arms for air.

He rained kisses all over me. I raked his scalp, cradling his body with my own, and realizing why he was mate, my match, and worth waiting for.

He rolled off me but dragged me against him, pulling a sheet around us as he spooned my body. "You okay?"

I paused. "Yeah." Why did I pause? So many words came but I thought I'd stay with positive or negative.

"Sleepy?"

"A little."

"I'll wake you," he warned softly, but I could tell by his tone he was smiling. He kissed my cheek, and nipped at my ear. "I'm so not done tonight."

I pulled his arm around me, making sure it was under the sheet. I wriggled my hips against his teasingly, making him laugh softly in my ear. "I figured as much."