33.Her smile

After the small introduction of us to the girl who is literally holding onto my boyfriends arm, we all walk into the crowd and start hearing the noise of a boy singing eventually getting louder as we approached the stage.

Everybody started singing screeming and howling(the girl Elise literally did howl, I'm not even kidding) but I couldn't stop gazing at Adrian who didn't even say a simple hello to me.

I'm okay with that. I try telling myself but I know I am not. I'm so mad and sad and confused, why on earth is Adrian ignoring me like this? Does he not wanna be seen with me in public or what is this. So after a while I stop wondering and start singing along with my girls moving to the beat of all the jazz music.

"Damn son these guys are awesome!" Lizzy screems in my ear.

"Yessss! " I screem back at her.

Anna handed me and Lizzy a bottle of coke and I drank some and felt like I wanted more and more so I kept on drinking still not able to forget about Adrain. Anna takes the bottle from my hands looking at me with a weird expression on her face.

"What the hell Rosie?"

"What can't the girl drink some coke?" She ignored my question and started singing along again.

Suddenly somebody grabbed me by my waist and spun me around. "WHAT THE HELL! " I screem and come to face the person who held me still.

"Adrian, what the hell" I say with an angry tone,I'm sort of glad he noticed me atleast now but I pretend and only show the mad side.

"Aww you look too beautiful my darling and also that tiny angry face you're wearing makes you look way more cuter" he says as he started laughing and squeezing my cheeks. I push his hands off me and turn away from him but he pulls me back closer to him.

"You're gonna be mad at me now?" He asks

"Yes. Not for one reason but many" I screem cuz the music is too loud and then he pulled me away from the crowd and took me away from the noise.

He finally stoped near the car lot where we could still slightly hear the music but atleast we were away from the crowd. He leaned onto a car and looked at me standing looking startled.

"Okay, go ahead scold me for not coming to pick you up, not answering your phone calls, ignoring you before" he says with a cute teasing smile on his face.

"Oh so you know what wrong you did? Nice" I say and remember that he forgot one reason. That girl.

"Listen I'm sorry Rosie. Trust me I didn't do it on purpose, Elise and I had some things to do and all I'm sorry okay?"

"What exactly is your business with her?" As soon as my big fat mouth put that out I realised I shouldn't have asked that. I don't want to be an annoying girlfriend after all.

"Well I'll tell you that later okay? I promise. Now I just want you to come with me and enjoy tonight okay?" He looked at me with pleeding eyes to which I can never say no to. I ran closer to him and hugged him tight and suddenly felt every single thought I had in mind go away and I let all the electric sparks get to me at the feel of his touch.

"You should have worn something a little covered than this rose" he says looking at me from head to toe.

"What isn't it nice?" I asked him.

"It is. it is. It gives my little piglet a little cute look I guess. You look fine" he says and winked at me.

"Wow whatever. Christian said that I looked beautiful so I don't care what you have to say" I say jokingly knowing that Adrian will get a lil jelly jelly at that.

"Oh really,he said that? Maybe cuz he's from another part of the world and there they are trained to be nice to people no matter the circumstances." He says teasing me.

"NO! He meant it okay" I say

"Okay, but he should know that you're mine" he said so softly I nearly heard it and took my hand in his and started walking towards the crowd back again not letting me reply to what he said.

I felt so happy throughout the rest of the show. We were all so happy. Lizzy was high and many others were high too and I started getting uncomfortable amongst all the drunkens but Adrain stayed next to me so I felt safe.

After some time at about midnight Adrain took me home. I'm not the kind of girl who is even allowed to go to these kind of events. My dad is very strict when it comes to sending me out. But I'm glad they let me go this time, I did have a lot of fun.

"What are you thinking of" Adrian questioned while driving.

"No nothing just that I'm glad I came tonight. It was awesome" I said and turn to look at his face. His eyes were focused on the road and I see his lips moving as he said something to me,but I couldn't catch it since I was too busy taking in his look. He looked messy and sweaty after all the dancing and all but he looked as fine as ever. That hair falling onto his face-

"Wake up Rosella, stop staring at me like that, I think I should ask you to pay me five bucks for every five minutes you keep staring at me and then I'll be a billionaire in no time"

"Maybe I should charge you five bucks each time you say something self obsessive about you and something mean about me, I'll be a trillionaire in no time" I say and laugh along with him.
___________

(Adrian's POV)

My world isn't any close to easy and normal. And I've got many things running through my mind but when I stay next to Rosella,atleast then I feel some sort of ease and crazy happiness. I just don't know what to do. I don't think I am good enough for her,but I can't let her go either.

"I love you Adrian" I hear she saying as I stopped near her driveway.
I wanted to say something funny that would make her laugh, I love it when she laughs but instead when I looked at her sparkling eyes looking straight into mine, I couldn't think but these words just came out of my mouth

"I love you so much more too Rosella Anderson" as soon as I said that I see her smile.

Her smile.

As soon as I see her smile, I realised I should make her smile more than laugh. It's just the best thing I've ever seen. Something I can stare at the rest of my life and never get bored. The dimple on her left cheek and her cute smile which comes from her eyes, it just portrays her innocence and goodness.

She's true. It's very hard to fine people who are true these days. But in Rosella's eyes, that's what I see.

"So who's the stare(r) now huh?" She asks making me smile a little. And then she leaned forward and kissed my cheeks and rans into her house. I stare as she goes, she turned to my side and waved at me and then locked the door.

I wish I could keep her forever, but who am I kidding I can't keep her forever. I know I have to let her go sooner or later.

I pick my phone up and dial my dad's number.

"Hello, I called to say I'm up for your deal." I say and cut the line as soon as possible and smash the phone as I step on the accelerator as hard as I can and drive away from Rosie's.