28.Flashback

Authors note- I'm finally updating after months!! Yayy🤗 so here you go, one long chapter. Do read every word. And the amazing cover by CallMeCicy🙈 ❤S-

It's been almost a week since I met Adrian, that was when we went shopping to get a dress for his mother. Eversince then we didn't talk or meet at all. but I've been constantly thinking about him. Not only because of the major crush I have on him but also because of the mysterious past of his life which I am curious to know about.

I'm being a bit too nosy but I do wanna know. The curiosity has been killing me over the past few days, so I decided to send a message to Adrian asking if we could meet up.

I take my phone to my hand and start typing
'Hi Adrian what are you upto today?'
After hesitating to send the message for awhile I finally click on send. After a stay for about seven minutes my phone starts ringing and Adrian's name pops up.

"Hey Adrian"

"Rosella? What's wrong?" He questions in a panicked tone.

"What nothing is wrong, why?"

"No its just that you never send me messages so I thought it must be an emergency"

"Oh no no I'm good, I was just wondering of you're free today because I want to meet you" I say

"Meet me? Why?"

"Just tell me if you're free"

"I can make some time for you but what's so important as to meet me?" He questions.

"I'll tell you when we meet. Today at 3 o'clock at the Benson street park okay,bye" I say and cut the line before he agrees.
_______
I get to the park at 3.15pm but there is no sign of Adrian. I stay for about 15 more minutes and take my phone out to make a call to Adrian. Just then I see his car making its way towards the park. He opens the shutter and gestures me to come near his car.

"You're so late!" I say

"Sorry Rosella but it isn't that easy to get ready for a picnic" he says

"What picnic" I ask

"Get in" he says

"No im not getting in you are getting down. we are not going anywhere" I say especially concedering the fact that he's a 'murderer' according to his words.

"Really Rosella, that's so mean of you, I made 'Adrians special sandwiches' also" he says forming an innocent,adorable, cute expression on his gorgeous face which makes me want to grab and eat it!

"Fine" I say and get in.

"Ohh Rosella has a soft spot somewhere inside" Adrian says and starts laughing making me look at him as he laughs still keeping his focus on the road. I would have said something to his statement in return but I just can't think of anything when he smiles like that. He looks very happy today.

"You're in a good mood?" I ask touching his hand which is on the gear. I instantly felt weird about making that very innopropriate move.

He looks at my hand on top of his hand which I then take away.

"What if I say that I am happy and nothing can ruin my mood today " he says with smirk.

"Well that is a very foreign concept for you Adrian Sawyer, but let's see how it goes" I say smiling back.