31.Movie dates

Authors note- Sorry about this late update, lately I've been soo packed up and I also had to go through a small BU situation so anyways I hope you guys would love this chap!

It's better if you could read the previous chap again before reading this, cuz it's been quite a long time.
                                                     -❤S_
                 __________________

Adrian and I started going out three weeks ago but still my butterflies don't go easy on me each time I see that beautiful smile.

       "Hey beautiful, ready for our very first movie date?" Adrian asks as soon as I opened the door.

     "And why not!" I say and take his hand.

We go into the theater and the movie begins, this movie ain't got any romance it's an all action movie which Adrian insisted that I should watch and he also guaranteed that I would love it.

Well I didn't get a thing that happened until now, it was just some cars and fights and running and crashing, I couldn't help but keep rolling my eyes at this non romantic, stupid movie.

But I also didn't mind because each time I get bored I could just stare at my lovely boyfriends face.

My boyfriend Adrain Sawyer, I stare at him looking at the screen with great interest unlike me. He is my first boyfriend, though many guys came along I never ever felt anything like this before. What I have for Adrian us crazy it's sort of a magnetic romance.

     "So you better stop staring at me now and watch the movie cuz the most interesting parts just started" Adrian wispers to my ear bringing his face closer to mine which gave me a massive amount of high tech goosebumps.

And so I started staring at the screen but from the corner of my eyes I see Adrian's head turned to my side now, so I too turn and look at him.

      "Didn't you just tell me that the most interesting part just started Adrain?" I ask winking at him playfully. He then smiled whilst biting his lips and turned his face back towards the screen. And then I felt his hand closer to mine and so I rub my pinky on his hand and he gently took my hand in his as we intervened our fingers together.

Holding hands is probably one of the smallest things in the world filled with physical love only, but to me, I felt like I could run the world holding his hand. I felt confident something I usually lack and rarely feel.

I felt better with Adrian Sawyer next to me. The teenage heart breaker and player in my eye looks like the most innocent child on earth. How could he ever even be a player.

After a movie of about two and a half hours we came out of the theater. And  I should also mension that no physical contact except holding hands that is,happened throughout the entire movie. Usually a couple that goes for a movie never watches a movie but plays a movie there, but we are different I guess. And Adrian was soo damn interested about the movie so yeah nothing happened but I still feel amazing to have sat next to him holding hands.

       "So the time is 7 vampires, let's go for dinner before I drop you home okay?" Adrian says with a smile on.

      "Well I don't think so Adrian, I gotta go home soon, I told my mom that I'd be back by 7.30" I say.

     "Okay so then let's go for dinner c'mon" he says gesturing towards his car.

     "Did you even hear me Adrian, I said that I have to go home before 7.30. In other words that means we cannot go for dinner!" I try to make my point clear.