19.Corsage.

He offered his hand to me, and so I keep my hand on top of his.

Suddenly I felt a current passing throughout my body, oh honey your truly falling for the guy who's the last in your choice of dating list.

      "Oh gimme a sec " he says and moves near his bed and takes his phone out

        "Do you have any song suggestions Rosella?"

       "We'll go with your choice today " I said cuz I don't think I have any song in mind at this moment.

🎶 Loving can hurt,loving can hurt sometimes but it's the only thing that i know.......

He plays my favourite.

       "Oh I almost forgot,Lizzy insisted that I should buy a..garnash for you so I bought one"he said making me crack into a laugh.

       "It's a corsage you idiot"

       "Garnash corsage It sounds the same Rosella,stop finding fault" I can just see him turning red. His smile oh god he should just stop smiling!and the corsage is just soo beautiful.

He comes closer to me and keeps one of his hands lightly on my waist and from the other he holds my hand.He is touching me so lightly, I can rearly feel his touch,and we move with the music.

🎶So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans, holding me closer till our eyes meet...

I try my best to avoid eye contact with him. I do not want him to see how he affects me.

        "Rosella"

        "Adrian"

       "Why are you shaking?"

        "What I'm not?!" Oh fudge great he discovered my anxiety. I thought that he'll say that I'm weird but instead he just smirks.

       "Adrian Who's Lucy?" I question out of nowhere.

      "How do you know about Lucy?" He asks me widening his eyes.

      "First when you regained your concious,you said her name"

      "Oh...Lucy is..she is my sister" he says and turns his blue eyes away from mine.

      "Oh you really love her don't you?" I can tell by the look in his eyes.

      "I did" was his short genuine reply and we stay silent and continue to dance lightly to the perfect music but I can see that his eyes are slightly teary.

The door suddenly opens up as I loosen my grip from him.

The brunette from that day at the hospital is here.. why?!

      "Hey Adrian baby-" she says and pauses once she recognises me and gives me the ideal bitchy look.

     "Hi I remember you...your Rosie yeah?"

     "Yes Rosella, Rosie in short"

     "I'm Alice" she says and rushes towards Adrians side moving me and suddenly my eyes widen in shock as she gives Adrian a light kiss on his lips...

      "Alice didn't we-"

      "Oh baby I was soo worried about you .. I missed cuddling with you soo much" she says and hugs Adrian so tight he doesn't hug her back but he doesn't even realise himself from the hug.

I am just standing behind Alice stuck not knowing what the hell is going on. Are they going out or something. Whatever it is I am feeling sick. so sick!

    "Rosella" Adrian says suddenly once their short drama display is over, and comes closer to me but Alice stops him by holding his hand tight.

    "I should go. Bye."I say quickly grab my purse and open the door and rush out of the room giving them the space they need to get all cozy.

      "Rosella wait!" Adrian calls out but I leave swearing under my breath.

I walk fast wanting to get out if this place soon! Can my day get any worse. I take my phone out to call mom, I dial her number and suddenly a hand grabs me and twists my hands behind me making me gasp. I try to remove myself from his hold but it's too strong I can't even move.

       "Didn't I tell you that I'll come back for you" I hear the loud graspy ugly voice that I hate the most in the world.

My heart stops when I realise who it is....

I can't believe this

I can't breath anymore...

I suddenly lose my balance ...

(Re-read chapter 3 -' threatened' to get a hint about what's going on ;)