26-Mistletoe(2)

Authors note-guys I haven't updated in a long time so it's better if you read the previous chapter again before reading this one. Sorry for the wait and also I know that christmas is long gone but I had to update this chapter cuz I promised.
_____________________

"This dress is turquoise and this has been designed by one of the finest disgners in town,Abigail Turner" the lady at the shop speaks as she lends me a turquoise dress with a deep neck line, it's the kind of dress which Gigi Hadid would look good in. Not a mother and definitely not me.

"Wooah that is too deep and exposed for my mother" Adrian says looking at the dress.

"Oh I'm sorry I thought that it's for your girlfriend,this dress would look amazing on her" the lady says looking at me and Adrian lays his eyes on my face and observes me from head to toe.

"Oh no she's not my girlfriend, and also she's not hot enough for this dress" Adrian says as his lips curl up.

"First off Adrian people are not supposed to make clothes look better, the cloth makes people look better and also I would never wear such a exposed dress" I say a little pissed but trying to keep it hidden in public. And I actually do have a good body!

"I really like you Rosella. Some people try to fit into clothes they don't fit, but you accept the fact that your body ain't that hot to be exposed and so keep it hidden, I like that" Adrian says and gives a full smile exposing his teeth .

"Aww yet another charming sentiment by Mr.Sawyer" I spout sarcastically and pinch his hand hard which he pretends to not even feel.

"Oh Rose, if you were searching for a way to hold my hand, you should have just asked me" he winks at me and takes my hand in his.

Honestly all I want right now is to keep on holding on but my instincts hit me as I take my hand away as he smikes.

And so now I realise how he got all the other girls crying for him so easily. He's so charming in his own little weird ways.

"Take my word you cuties, I think you guys will come here in less than a few months as a couple. You guys look and sound adorable together" the lady at the store who was silently examining us all this time says to us.

"Phftt if she was the only girl in the world and I was going to die with no company" Adrian says and laughs, I roll my eyes and start searching for another turquoise dress.

After a while we found a perfect dress which looks really elegant and it would surely amazingly suit Adrian's mother. So we bought that dress and got into Adrian's car.

"Rosella do you want to go get ice cream" Adrian jokes.

"Yes Adrian that's all I wish for at night on an extremely cold day like today" I respond sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Just take me home" I say

"I will, to my home" he says

"What the?"

"I want my mom to meet the girl who helped me find this dress. I've bought dresses for her before, but she never liked them. She wore them somehow cuz I would feel bad but I knew that she didn't exactly like them" Adrian says.

It's funny how Adrian is so nice to me at times, for instance now but other times he becomes so moody and angry.

After a little chat throughout the drive we halted at his place and I get down, if I stay out another moment I'm gonna get froze to death. Adrian hurries to the front door taking his keys out and unlocked the door gesturing me to go in.