☆25-Mistletoe(1)

We got our school holidays last week and I've been so busy getting ready for christmas. Our parents make us clean the house, decorate the christmas tree,make the crib and also make christmas cake and so on, so these days went by pretty fast.

The day we got our holidays I agreed that I will come to shop with Adrian to find the turquoise dress for his mother on the 23rd of December and that is today. I am nervous but mostly excited about seeing him after days.

      "Honey you better ask dada before going shopping with Adrian and it's snowing pretty hard" mom says to me.

      "Can't you ask on behalf of me" I ask making a puppy dog face.

      "No you go ask yourself" she says giving the devalish smile.

And so I went to ask for permission from my dad. After giving a long lecture about the sociaty and boys he agreed. For some reason my dad doesn't realise that I'm a young adult now, he treats me like I'm younger than Ray. And he has no reason to worry Adrian and I are just friends..correction acquaintance going shopping in search of a dress for his mother.

Adrian texted me and told me that he'll come near my house at 4pm. And so I sit and wait for him to text me when he comes here. Its exactly 4 and the door bell rings on point and my heart starts pounding. stupid anxiety! My dad gets the door

      "Hello sir I'm Adrian-Adrian Sawyer,Rosella's friend" I hear his rough-sweet voice. Shit why couldn't he just stay out and text me.

      "Rosie Adrian's here c'mon" my mom says and starts walking towards the door and I follow her. I hear dad asking him what he studies and what sports he does etc. I'm sure Adrian is annoyed with all the questions but he answers every question politely with a smile on.

      "Hello Adrian, how are you doing darling" my mom says and gives him a hug I see him holding a white flower bouquet.

      "Hello Mrs.Anderson I'm doing very fine thank you.I bought these for you " he says handing them to my mother and here I thought he bought them for me, wow shocker must be Adrian's middle name.

      "Oh thank you Adrian I love them what are these " my mom questions and I see my dad giving a funny look.

      "Sweet alyssum,it grows during the winter season we have plenty in my garden so I brought some for you.and thank you for the brownies you sent Mrs.Anderson" He says and gives his beautiful I'm the sweetest person on earth smile.

This Adrian standing infront of my parents is the perfect gentleman.Too bad in reality he's a player and self obsessed mean freek. But his look show nothing of that true side of his.

       "Hey Rosella we better get going before the shops close" Adrian says looking at me with a smile.

      "And bring her back safe and sound before eight alright" my dad says.

     "Yes I sure will sir, you have my word " their making it sound like I'm some diamond necklace that Adrians gonna borrow for today.

And so we wave goodbye to my parents and get into his car to leave. He didn't hold the door open for me like I thought he would, so I guess the gentleman act is only applicable for my parents Ughh.

        "So thank you for coming" he says and I nod. And suddenly somebody licked my face.

        "Omygod Adrian!" I scream and he starts laughing ,I turn back and see a dog in the car.

        "That's my Rower boy,he likes girls" he says still laughing. Yuck I hate dogs,ok they are cute as long as they don't put their saliva on you.

       "You don't look that bad today" he says looking at me with a smile on.

       "I look good all the time you don't have to remind me" I say sounding cocky and he starts laughing.

     "You wish"

     "I don't want to argue with a blind man, either way why do you want to get a dress for your mother?"

     "Well her birthday is on the 25th and there's christmas too and her favourite colour is turquoise so I thought of buying  a dress " he says.

     "You really love your mother don't you?"  he nods keeping his eyes focused on the road
                     __________________
   (Continuation in Adrian's POV)
      "I do hate snow"

      "What!are you human" she questions widening her eyes. I wish I had the permission to just stop the car and stare at her all day.

Ok I am not love sick but Why does she look soo sweet.

And since people in my life have a habit of disappearing on me, I just don't want any new connections. The life I live is easy in which I don't have to give a darn about a girl. But since the first day I saw her staring at me like a creep, I just feel like I want her.

I should calm myself down, my brain is probably frozen due to the cold weather and ain't functioning anymore.

       "Adrian!" Rosella screams and I see a barrier and tilt my car to the left

       "Are you crazy! I'm not deff" I say

      "Oh really, nevermind keep your focus on the road please I don't want to die in a car because of you stupid" I love it when she tries to act mad. It's-it's cute.

      "Owkay here we are first stop"

      "So are we gonna take your Rower with us?" she asks looking at it.

      "Nope just both of us"

      "I hope we find a dress soon so I'll get to go back home soon" she says and her cheeks and lips are soo red I wish I could just hug her and-

Wait

What did I just think. Reverse reverse my brain go back to the old Adrian. Why do I sound so much like Noel now! Jesus. Just get the dress and drop her off soon.

Authors note-This is kind of a chapter for christmas, and the second part of it (mistletoe 2) will be updated soon.

Await for it.

If I don't get the chance to update it prior to christmas I wanna wish all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS. may God bless you all always

    ❤S