27.Frozen

I'm that person who kills his loved ones, I ruin everything. I am just stuck at his words. What the heck is he uttering.

I see him looking all tensed as tears stream down his perfect face.

      "Adrian" I try to sound as calm as possible.

     "Just shut up Rosie! Please" he says and opens his door, sliding out into the cold road shutting the door behind him. It's snowing outside and it's super cold. I wouldn't even want a murderer to get frozen to death so I too get out of the car to make Adrian get in ignoring that I have catarrh.

I get goosebumps all over for the coldness outside it has probably increased than when we got out of Adrian's house.

Adrian is just leaning onto the car looking out into nowhere. No emotion to be detected on his face it's simply blank again.

     "What the hell are you doing Rosella! Get into the car, it's too cold outside,just please stay inside till my friend brings fuel" he says as soon as he saw me.

     "I got down to tell you the same thing Adrian, get into the frikin car!" I demand.

     "I'm good. I'm used to the coldness, please get in Rosella" his statement sounds metaphorical, he sure has a cold heart at times but he still is human so he'll get frozen to death if he stays out in this coldness.

     "If you're not getting in, I won't too" I say and lean onto the car standing  right next to him.

     "What is wrong with you Rosella" he questions me sounding annoyed. I don't reply to his question.

Atleast now he would get in because he wouldn't want me to freeze to death.

      "Fine then you freeze to death staying outside, I don't care" Adrian says and turns his face away from mine.

Didn't I say that Shocker is this boys middle name. Why did I even think that he would just get in because he wouldn't want me to freeze to death.

      "Fine then, I have catarrh too so if I die it's your fault and my dad is gonna kill you" I say still standing next to him.

     "Why would he kill me,it's not my fault his daughter is dumb and stubborn" he says.

     "Oh yeah aren't you the same thing! Dumb and stupid is written all over your head Mr. Sawyer, I have no idea why you want to die in the cold"

     "Can you please just hush" he says. If his face wasn't so perfectly gorgeous I seriously would have punched him right now!

We stand out in the cold silently without uttering a single word for about fifteen minutes . And I'm literally frozen I am feeling soo cold but I don't want to get in without Adrian so I fight the cold and keep standing even though my legs have lost its balance now as it starts shaking.

Seriously if I die now I'm gonna haunt Adrian forever!

I sigh a little loud making Adrian finally turn to face me.

       " Rosella! I don't understand why you didn't listen to me your shaking and you look soo pale get in right now without making me do it" he says but I ignore.

And he goes and opens the door of the backseat of the car and comes back near me and lifts me up holding me in bridal style and he puts me inside the car and locks it.

I keep removing the lock and he keeps on locking it with his keys. Not wanting to break his locks I give up. Let him die alone.

      "You stupid Ahole" I scream opening the shutter.

     "Rosella I know that your kinda mental but can you please control it for a sec my friend is gonna think that I'm walking around with a lunatic," he says and I see a car coming and stopping right infront of out car and Adrian starts moving towards it.

I see some guy getting out of his car. Wait a sec .....Christian! Is he the only friend Adrian wanted to call!

Adrian gets a bottle and starts fueling and he finally opens the door for me when Christian comes close to our car. Correction 'Adrian's' car.

      "Hey beautiful, what are you doing in Adrian's car?" He questions raising an eyebrow looking all handsome.

     "Well I came to help Adrian buy a dress for his mother and now his car ran out of fuel"

     "Oh so where do you live"

     "Summerset gardens" I answer.

     "Oh I live close by I can drop you, Adrian doesn't have to go all the way, he can go straight back home" he says

I look at Adrian for his approval. Well I actually just want to go with Adrian but if I say no to Christian, Adrian might think that I'm fangirling over him like all the other girls.....well I am, but he doesn't have to know that.

      "Yeah if that's okay with Adrian I totally don't mind" I say.

     "Okay then Rosie come on let me drive you home" he says raising his head high and offering his hand to me soo typical Christian. before I grab it Adrian puts my hand down.

      "Oh yeah I would actually love it if you could take her home but I can't just send her back with you. Because, I am the one who took her out asking her parents. Now if I just send her back home with another guy, that wouldn't be so nice" Adrian says and goes and gets into his car which he then starts.

       "Oh he has a good point" Christian assures.

      "True,then I'll see you some other time Christian" I say.

      "For sure Rosie, oh why don't you give me your mobile number so I could contact you" Christian asks

      "Oh yeah no-" before I end my sentence Adrian's presses the horn.

      " I guess Adrian's in a rush so I'll see ya later Christian bye " I say and hurriedly get into the passenger seat.

      "Sorry for interupting but your dead line had already passed so I gotta take you back soon" he says

And finally we come to a stop near my house.

I didn't pull out any questions about why he called himself the murderer of his own sister and all. I know that Adrian isn't the type of guy who shares his own personal problems so I kept silent throughout the ride .

I wave him goodbye and get off the car and start walking towards the front door.

      "Hey Rosella" he suddenly yells out

      "Yeah"

      "Sorry and thank you" he says

      "For?" He just shakes his head gives a slight but genuine smile and leaves.

I still do not understand what sort of a creature Adrian Sawyer really is.

He treats his mother so well and I saw the love he has for her in his eyes! and he says that he's the reason for his mom being paralysed. And also that he murdered his sister!

I don't understand a thing. It's all just so messed up in my head.

Hopefully I'll get to know who he is soon enough.

Authors note-
  Sorry for updating late
And guys check out  'The royal mess up' and 'because he loves me' two awesome teen fiction books by my buddies♡♡
                                          ❤S-