30-This kiss

"Kiss me Adrian" I repeat not feeling anything else but his breath on my skin.

He finally pulls me closer to him as he presses his lips on mine tenderly. At that second I come back to reality and push him away earning a shocked look from him.

     "What's wrong" he questions me drawing his eyebrows together.

     "I'm sorry, I think I'm kind of- I don't know what happened to me- I-I forced-"

     "No no Rosella that's fine, I just really wanted it too"

"Wanted what?"

"Wanted-wanted you"

"Give me a good reason as to why?" I say.

"Because"

"Because?"

     "Because you're the girl I was talking about, the girl who gives me this weirdly crazy feeling. Which I do not even know how to explain and after all I've never been open to people but I told you a great part of my story too for this short period of time and I just- I just know one thing Rose, I really do have feelings for you"

    "I've always had feelings for you Rosella.. remember back then before prom when Noel said that I kinda have a thing for you I disagreed and almost had a fight with Noel, well even at that time I knew that I was falling for you, I just didn't want to accept or reveal it,but I can't keep it in anymore"

My heart has never been beating this fast before.

We just stay like that still staring at each other eyes until his eyes move towards my lips and back unto my eyes as I jump back onto him and start kissing him, this time faster and heavier unlike before. My heart is beating so hard and I feel his breath speeding up against mine.

    "Adram doesn't exist, it was  you I was talking about" I say pulling away from the kiss for a moment and returning back to it.

His hands which I previously felt on my hips, move towards my face, he cups my face with his huge hands breaking the kiss.

     "Miss Rosella Anderson, I know that this is surely not a perfect way to do this but can I ask you something?" Adrian questions.

No no don't ask me anything.

Oh god I'm panicking too much

Rosie calm down!

     "Rosella can you call me every morning and night and start bothering me for kisses and ice cream, and fight with me and do all the crap together and get caught to the police kissing on the road and-" he just goes on like a baby.

Get to the point Adrian I screem from within.

     "What's your point Adrian Sawyer?"I question smiling at his face which now has a weird feeling running through it.

     "My point is, get down" he says.

     "What?"

     "Get down on your knees for me"

       "What on the earth!" I say making Adrian slightly laugh as he shook his head.

I've always been the biggest tubelight on earth.

      "Jokes aside. Ma'am can you please be the love of my life, my girlfriend?" He finally questions exhaling a huge breath.

       "Are you trying to sound like Christian or?" I ask

      "Oh please Rosella shut up and answer me!"

      "Yes yes yes! Adrian Sawyer you stupid, mean, selfish, jerkish, famous, playing, heartbreaking, stupid frikin Greek God!" Oh no why did I mension the Greek God part.