◇17.Words

"You're an eye reader? " I ask

        "Not really, but yours is easy to read " he says with his 1000 dollar worth smile on

        " Well that's too bad for me" I say and smile back.

I stay still standing on the same spot since Noel and Lizzy left.

        "I am sorry Rosella" he says to me.

         "Why's that?"

         "Cus you're stuck here in a hospital room on your prom night with a guy with fractured bones who is also finding it difficult to even dance with you because of all these fractured bones"

       "Oh that's soo great " I say releaved cuz honestly I am not sure if I can survive his touch If we had to dance.

       "What's great? me having fractured bones or - "

       " No not that..the fact that you can't dance....I mean ...I wish you could dance but...I mean I just..I just don't want to dance" I admit honestly. I don't think I can resist his touch.

        " Oh well..okay then" he says.

        "Then let's do some other stuff" he says breaking the silence.

        "What other stuff?" I question my heart beating faster now.

         "I don't know, anything" he replies.

I just don't know what to say or do even my respiratory system has stopped functioning which makes everything so much more easier for me! Oh gosh and why does he look so heavenly!

         "Shut up Rosella!" he says out loud.

        " What? I didn't say anything at all " I say my heart bumping soo fast at his loud words.

         "I want your inner self to shut up Rosella. Cuz you aren't gonna talk to me the rest of the night if you keep having conversations with yourself" he chuckled.

I blush but I don't still talk.

        "Soo are you looking forward to standing there the rest of the night miss?" He asked raising his eyebrow. Making me laugh as I nod

      "Oh that's bad. Invain all my effort to get into this tux and I shouldnt have spent all that money on your dress if you were just going to stand there" He says looking at me with one of his unreadable expressions on.

He has a point.

Oh god I sux.

I literally sux!

He must be regretting getting me to be his date for a day.

        "I'm sorry but I really don't know what to do or say , I've never gone out before so I'm just so nervous" I admit.

      "That's fine I've got all the experience" he says making my smile fade away.

     "What? I had many girls so I know places " he says smiling but to me that statement sounds sick.

I can't believe that I'm here standing infront of the guy who had probably hooked up with every girl in town.and a guy who surely doesn't even respect girls. I've never even been kissed before and I came here to spend time with a pervert.

How did I forget that this is the blady player Adrian Sawyer!

        " Yes I know that you had many girlfriends Adrian. but to be honest I really don't want to know about your ex's  or about the pervertish life you live.To even think about your life, sickens me" I put it out making every happy emotion on his face dry out instantly.

Genius.
I'm such an intellegent person. Why couldn't I think twise before opening my big fat mouth! Why would I even say such a thing.

He stares at me and in his grey eyes I see an emotion but I find it hard to read. It's probably anger.. oh god I should be given a noble prize for taking so considerately. I instantly feel bad about talking to him like that.

       " How well do you know me Rosella?" He questions me breaking the silence .

I say nothing.

       "True I live a pervertish life. I am sorry for getting you to be my date or whatever this was. You can leave now you don't have to spend another minute with this pervert " he says and takes his eyes off me.

        "Adrian.. I am soo sorry I didn't-"

        "Just leave" he demands.

I know I said something bad and he has all the right to be mad at me but I won't leave just so yet.

      "I wont go" I say somehow.

     "Why would you stay?"he questions

       "I'm sorry for what I said. I just get a little crazy sometimes and my tough becomes uncontrollable. I'm so sorry Adrian"

         "That's okay but just leave. I don't want you around now. I just want to stay alone."

                           *     *     *

Fact - think a thousand times before putting out words.
(Stupid Rosie!ruined the entire date right at the beginning 😌)