24-Deal

Thank you for the amazing cover @couture2540 I absolutely love it💟

       "If you have some time meet me at the court after school tomorrow,just wanted to make up to you. :)
                                                  -Adrian - "
O..k looks like Zues doesn't know the definition of cheesy.

My heart so wants to accept the invitation but my brain is telling me not to.

       " Rosie don't you want any brownies " mom asks me

       "Ofcourse I do,not one plenty" I say and put my phone and the piece of paper into my pocket.

      "Take some brownies to school tomorrow for Adrian " mom says

      "What for!" I ask

       "Who's Adrian?"Dad questions me starting the whole dad act. I love them but I hate this part about the child-parent relationship.

      "He's no one" I say

      "That's Rosie's boyfriend" Ray jumps into the conversation

      "What!no he's just a friend,not even a friend actually, just an acquaintance"

      "He was Rosie's date for prom " Ray says and I give him 'the look' so he stopped

      "Why didn't you go with Danis?" Dad asks

      "Because he has a girlfriend!" I say

       "We know his parents so I wouldn't mind you going with him.but who's this Adrian?Emma do you know him?" Dad asks mom as I roll my eyes.

       "Yes I know him,I met him like twise,he's a nice handsome little boy " mom says and winks at me.

Little! If a guy who's 6.4feet tall is little,well yeah he's totally little.

      "I better keep my eyes on this Adrian dude" dad says.

       "Dad you don't have to worry a bit,we are total opposites we can't even stay together for a while without starting a fight"

       "Oh Rosie that makes it worse,the North Pole attracts the south pole of a magnet" I guess he meant that opposites attract but well my case is acceptional.Who am I kidding.
___________
( next day at school)

I spent the entire night yesterday thinking about whether or not to meet Adrian. Ughh I do still have a big crush on him but-....I just don't understand him.

I suddenly knock on somebody and fall onto the ground.

     "Dude which world are you in!watch where you're going " she yells at me.

     "I'm so sorry I was just-"

     "Rosie!" I look up and see Christian.

     "Hey" I say

     "Hey c'mon up" he says lending his hand to me.

      "Hey Christian,I'm Annalise" the girl who bumped onto me says

      "Hey I'm Christian as you know " Christian says and smirked.

      "I heard that there's a high possibility that you'll get the football captaincy" Annalise says making me widen my eyes,I thought that Adrian was gonna be captain.

      "That's not confirmed yet,either way I need to talk to Rosie now so I'll see you later Annalise, it was nice meeting you " Christian says in his cute British accent.