12.Exhausted

We rush into the hospital and call Noel to ask where they were.

Whoa We see almost everybody at collage along with Noel and them standing in front of the ICU.

Lizzy and Caroline move towards Noel and start asking them about Adrian's condition.

I move closer to the glass door of the ICU and try to see if I could get a glance of Adrian.. but I don't see him.

"Where is he" I ask Noel too loud I see the others starting to glare at me.

"He is in there Rosie, he's fine. He just needs some rest that's what the doctors said." Noel says to me.

I see a brunette with a bitchy look crying hanging onto Danis.

"Danis I knew that I shouldn't have broken up with Adrian, he was so upset over me leaving him that he decided to kill himself" she says faking a cry.

"You never left him, he left you. Cuz you were no better than a lost rat getting into every hell hole, and he wasn't trying to kill himself I'm sure about that, he's not that type of an emotional lunatic" Noel says anger to be detected in his words and eyes.

"I wonder why he associates such cheap buggars like you." She says angrily.

Wow I sure no nothing about Adrian and his past.

"If necessary two people can check on Mr. Sawyer now". The doctor informed.

I so eagerly awaited to see him but how can I go in. I'm not an important person in his life . Probably Noel and somebody should go in.his parents are not here yet.

"Oh I'm coming to see my darlin" the dumb looking brunette exclaims.

Noel looks at her and then, at me.

"Rosie come on in with me. I'm sure Adrian would like to see you" he says.

I don't refuse to go.

Noel opens up the door and waits for me to come so I follow him and go in.

"He's still unconcious but we do believe that he will return to his normal state soon enough".

Oh thank god I feel quite releaved

We move closer to Adrian who is now lying on a bed unconcious. Usually he looks real steady and strong but today he looks so weak and innocent.

"Some of his bones are fractured other than that he is fine" the doctor says to us.

We stay there for about 5 minutes and then the attendents ask us to leave the ICU. Noel turns back to leave and so I take one last look at Adrian and turn to leave.

" Lucy"

Noel and I both turn back to look at Adrian who was now concious and his eyes were slightly opened.

"Adrian dude" Noel says and knelt next to Adrian's bed and I do the same.

"How are you feeling now Adrian" I smile and ask. He doesn't say anything back but does the incredible thing I haven't seen him doing before.. he smiled at me and closed his eyes again.

He looks too weak ,Probably too tired after the entire play today.

Noel and I look at each other and exchange the releaved look.

I honestly am so glad he's fine.

Wait....

Who's Lucy?

(Yaay he's fine😶)