◇10.Survive

(Adrian's POV )

      I drive fast wanting to kill myself but then I remembered what my mother told me one year ago-

     .... "Adrian your all I have now."

     I can't be selfish as I am always. She needs me. I need to go through this shit but survive for her...for my mom.

       While driving I take my phone out and switch it on to check the time. it's blurt it looks like it's 9.46pm.

    Messages and missed call alerts keep pilling up.

    I see many msgs from Noel after my dumb behaviour towards him, he still worries about me. I go to the contacts to dial his number but before I could my phone starts vibrating.

      It's an unknown number.

      I pick up.

      "Adrian" a girls voice.

      "Who is this" I ask my voice sounding sore after all the crying.

      "I'm Rosie, Noel was very much worried about you, we've been trying to reach you forever". She says.

      I don't say anything in return.

      I just can't.

      Why is she even talking to me after all that crap I told her.

      "Adrian where are you now?"she asks in a soft tone.

     "Why?" Is all I came up with.

     "Why? Cuz we need to find you. Everybody's so worried."she says anger to be detected in her sweet voice.

      "Why?"tears streem up again.

     "Adrian just tell us where you are okay"

     "Adrian you bustard!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!" I hear Lizzy practically screeming.

     "Just give the phone to Rosie I need to talk to her." I say.

     I know that I won't be able to come up with words to talk to her but listening to her somehow makes me feel better.

      "Adrian, what happened earlier today is totally fine. I'm over it ok." She says.

      "Rosie"

     "Adrian"

     "Rosie .......will you please be my date for --" My eyes are all blury but I see a lorry coming up in this narrow road with its headlights on. I put my phone down and  tilt my car to the left, my speed making it hard for me to control.