15.Confirmed

I walk out of Adrian's hospital room with a heart filled with dozens and dozens of butterflies.

I kept the gift box he gave me close to my heart , He's soo sweet to me now. I can't wait till I get home to open this box.

     "What's in that box?"Mom asked me once I get into her car.

     "I don't know" I said my face is all red I know but I don't want to try hiding it.

    "Is there something between the both of you?"

    "No mom are you cra-"

     "Mommy rosie has a crush on him! ive heard Rosie talking about that dude all the time with her friends on the phone saying 'Oh my gosh Adrian's so cute he's so cute, he's so sweet'and all those girly-girly things" Ray says it in a girly tone laughing.

    "You lier! do you want me to tell mom about what you did today" I wisper to him and threaten him making him shut up.

As soon as I got home I ran into my room closing the door behind me and opened the box.

Omg..

First On top there's a letter with a paper flower aww soo cute he made a flower for me... (I actually wish he gave me a natural flower instead, but this is sweet too)
And next I start reading the note.

Miss Rosella,
        Would you please give me the pleasure of being your date this year for prom...
      ●if yes - Take off the covering and check what it is inside.:)
      ●if not - please do throw the box with the note and go knock your head somewhere and forget about this entire situation, just forget that I gave you a box;)
                                        Yours sincerely ,
                                                    Adrian:D .

Omg I'm screeming and laughing oh my god!, I jump up and down my bed and dance around "Oh my ..I'm day dreaming Oh goshhhh I'm..his.. date.. oh.. nooo...."I can't control my happiness I screem and dance around the room like a lunatic.

    "Rosie do you want me to call the doctor?" Ray asked me in a sarcastic tone raising his eyebrow

    "You better" I said and close the door behind him.

And then I go back and sit on my bed,calm myself and open the other parcel inside the box.

Oh god!

It's the white dress that I selected for Lizzy the day before.

She is involved in this gosh.

I take my phone and dial Lizzy's number.

      "Hey babe I knew you'd call me, how did it go with Adrian?"

     "Lizzy! You knew that he was gonna ask me to be his date!"

      "Yes I did, Adrian told me to go shopping with you and get the two dresses you like the most"

     "Then where's the other dress?"I ask.

      "He didn't like it,he wanted you to wear the white one"

       "So that is why you asked for my favourites and selected the other. Gosh Lizzy your my bestest friend I love you soo much! And I hate you too you could have told me before!"

    " It won't be a surprise then"

     "Lizzy is he allowed to leave the hospital just so yet?"

      "Didn't you read the second note?"

      "Wait is there another note?" I ask and check for it.

     " Oh yes there is another one" I say and open it up.

      "Then I'll see you tomorrow at 7, at the very appropriate romantic place to spend prom night at......'The hospital';) " I read it out loud.

    "Oh wow I'm having to spend my prom at a hospital" I exclaim.

     "Does that matter Rosie! It's blady Adrian the god of hotness who wants to take you as his date, even if it would have been a garbage pit date I'll say yes!" She says making me laugh.

   "Fair enough"

A big thank you to all the lovely people who vote,comment and read my book. It means a lot -❤S