◇22-Trouble

I slightly smile looking at Adrian.
He gives a light smile and turns away.

Once they sat Noel spots Lizzy and gestures her to come sit with them and so Lizzy drags me along with her and Karlie joins us.

Adrian and Christian are currently having a heavy talk but once we reach their table both of them look up at us. Adrian gives his signature smirk but Christian smiles fully.

"Hey Rosie and Noels loved one" Christian says.

"You can call me Lizzy ok,and Noel and I are just friends,didn't you tell him that Noel?" Lizzy says turning to Noel who was sitting next to Adrian.

"I did tell him, he is crazy Lizzy just ignore him" Noel says trying to cover his smile.

"Ok who are you kidding Noel? We both know that you are in lo-"

"Rosie why don't we talk about your date with Adrian?" Noel suddenly says cutting Christian and getting all eyes on me.

Geez thank you for putting this on me Noel.

"Wait you guys are dating?" Christian asks sounding curious.

"Umm what?I no-"

"No,we are not dating" Adrian confirms turning his eyes onto mine for a second. I take it all in,each time I see those beautiful greyish blue eyes of him I literally get goosebumps. And I sence many hidden feelings running through those eyes.

"Oh okay alright" Christian says with his cute acsent.

"Doesn't matter just tell us about the date" Karlie says

"There's nothing to tell" I say looking at Adrian.

"Gosh Adrian just tell us about it Rosie's all too shy " Lizzy says as I trample her foot trying to make her shut it.

"I'm sorry Rosie " Adrian suddenly says turning his gaze upon me.

"What?why?"

"Sorry for ruining your prom, I shouldn't have asked you for prom in the first place"

"You asked me for prom because you felt sorry for me"

"What?no"

"YES! You asked me because you felt guilty about rejecting me in public that day when Noel lied saying that you wanted me to be your date"

"No Rosie no I didn't-"

"Yes and I'm sorry for ruining your date with that brunette of yours"

"What the heck " Adrian says his eyes filled with confusion.

"I'm supposed to what-the-heck you Adrian! when you called me as your date and kissed some other girl infront of me. I shouldn't have ever trusted that a guy like you can make my day"

Okay once again my big mouth just opened up and let everything out infront of all our friends. I see most of them turning their faces down towards their meals.

"Bad blood" Christian says looking at Adrian who is keeping his eyes fixed on mine.

"Rosella why do you always think you know best?" Adrian says in a very clear voice with no intonation at all.

"Oh no I don't know your side of the story, so why don't you tell me Adrian" I say

Usually I don't get annoyed or mad easily but lately whenever Adrian and I talk the air is filled with annoyance gas for some reason. Im mad at my self for acting like a baby .I can feel my eyes becoming heavy and blury.And at that moment I see a silver of sadness in Adrian's gaze.