02.Family.

I really enjoy staying at school with my friends around me, but having to go home after school isn't something that I'm interested in anymore. I used to love spending family time,but since dad left us alone my mom has been acting all moody and pissed all the time. I get her point she's a single mother with a teenage daughter and a 10 year old son to take care of all by herself but her moodswings these days annoys me so much.

   "Hey mom" I say

   "Rosie I'm going to meet a friend of mine,Ray is sleeping wake him up and make him do his homework ok " mom says picking up her car keys

    "Who's your friend?" I interupt her.

    "You don't know who my friend is  honey, I'll be back soon so be good."she gives me a kiss and rushes outside.

   It's time for me to start my usual routine when mom's not around. I go to my favourite place on earth,yes that's my kitchen. I get a sprite can and some pringles and go infront of my television it's time for Netflix.

    I start watching Keeping up with the Kardashians. I find it extremely lame and dramatic but I still enjoy watching it cuz it atleast helps me get my mind off of the drama going on in my own life.

...  I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you🎶....my phone starts ringing it's definitely Lizzy ,I answer the phone at once.

     "Hey bae " Lizzy says in her usual happy jocular tone.

    "Oh no its you again, why won't you let me stay peacefully at least when I get home" I say sarcastically, I'm truly so glad that she's in my life.

   "Ugh rose you prick my heart with your thorns all the time! I hate you Rose." Lizzy says in a dramatic tone.

   "I love you too Lizzy" I say with a slight smirk.

   "Have you been..." I'm cut off by the sound of my doorbell. "Lizzy give me two minutes I'll call you back." I say and walk towards my door to see who it was.

   Mom has always told me not to open up the door when she isn't at home, so I bent down and try to peek through the tiny meeny hole on the door to see who it was.

   I see a man wearing a blue tshirt and I slightly see his face not very clearly but.... clear enough to recognize who it was.

    I can't even think for a moment

    There's no way I'm going to open the door.

    No.way.

    Am I dreaming..

    I surely am.

(Who's the known person by the door😋)