♡16.Prom[1]

" So it's today!"I screem when Lizzy  came to my place to dress me up.

      "Noel and I are going to come to the hospital first and then we will go for prom"

      "You guys are the best" I said and hugged her tight.

  Lizzy is wearing the purple dress we selected for her with her beautiful straight hair kept lose.

  I am wearing the white dress Adrian wanted me to wear and my hair and makeup was done by Lizzy my hair is put up in a messy bun with a tiny braide running across my hair. I do hate makeup but Lizzy did it just right.

  We both stand near the mirror to take a proper view of us. We smile looking at each other through the mirror.

      "You girls look soo beautiful" my mom suddenly jumped in.

      "Yeah Lizzy looks hot and Rosie looks sweet" Ray says joining the conversation.

     "Well thank you" Lizzy says taking a bow.

      "Now hurry up do you both want to get late? Lizzys date Neoh is already here" mom said

      "It's Noel mom" we laugh and run out of the room.

   Noel looks really handsome he's about 6.2 feet tall and he's wearing a black blazer with a purple tie to suit Lizzy's dress.

       "You both look fan-awe-gor-swe- I dunno! you both look sooo good!"he exclaims smiling. And he comes near the both of us and takes both of our hands

         "Shall we?"

        "We shall" we both say and wave goodbye to my mother.

                *   *   *     *     *

         "Lizzy do I look good, I feel strange what if he thinks that I'm ugly?" I ask on the drive to the hospital.

          "Rosie you look perfect don't worry"

          "Yeah Rosie I know that this statement is gonna be the words that'll bring death to my life but,you look even better than Lizzy" Noel says making Lizzy role her eyes.

         "I wont kill you genius, she always looks better than me,don't worry rose you look sexy as a Victorias Secret Angel and sweet as a angel from heaven" Lizzy says making me laugh.

         "Yeah like sexiness and sweetness rarely come together Rosie" Noel says.

         "You guys are soo sweet, I love the both of you. Hopefully Adrian will atleast consider me as okay looking."

              * * * * * * *
As we walk upto Adrian's room I can feel my heart beating in my chest so hard. I am so anxious. We reach his room door and Noel opened the door.

       "Hey Adrian look at you, you look soo handsome " Lizzy says

       "Being in hospital hasn't reduced your good looks a bit,infact I think you look even better" Noel says punching Adrian's shoulder.

   I don't say anything.

  Adrian doesn't either.

  He is just sitting on his bed staring at me wearing a white shirt with a blazer looking all soo perfect.he looks better than an Armani model my god my stomach starts hurting and I can't even move and I'm mute.

        "We should probably get going " I hear Lizzy saying to Noel.

       "Yes we should, have fun guys"

       "Same goes to the both of you" I somehow spill some words out.

       "Yeah have fun guys" Adrian says as they leave, leaving me and Adrian all alone in the room.

  He keeps staring at me and I stare back at him my heart beating soo fast! I want to run away or hide somewhere.

       "You want to runaway?" He suddenly questions.

     "huh? You read my mind?" I ask widening my eyes in shock.

      "No, your eyes." He says giving me a full smile.

(🙈🙈wait for the next chapter)