06.Hello

Here I am in school two weeks after I made a complete fool of myself infront of Adrian, trying to smile with a guy who doesn't know the basics in life,🔴when a person smiles at you, you're supposed to smile back!.

     I've been hiding myself from Adrian since then, he saw me smiling at him and he didn't smile back. Soo now it is too embarassing to face him.

    During lunch Lizzy and I sit with Danis and his gang (yes that is Adrian's gang)this is the first time that we sit together after the first day that Adrian looked at me. Adrian wasn't to be seen at the table today.

   "So you and Rosie are neighbours?" Lilliana one of the most beautiful girls in school ask us.

   "Yes and she is the best neighbour anybody can ever ask for." Danis says winking at me with his flirting smile on.

    "He should say that, cuz for the past years of my life I've been doing his homework for him and helping him in his girl problems and all that shit.so I am kind of a great neighbour to him."I say

     "And Rosie is a great chef
whenever she makes different sorts of deserts and all, she doesn't forget to give me so yeah I love her."he says looking at me.

      There were two seats on either sides of mine. Lizzy was sitting on my right hand side but their wasn't anybody on the chair onto my left hand side. Until Adrian decides to come and pull the chair back and sit right next to me.

    And Lizzy.. starts trampling my legs from underneath the table and making weird faces and all.  Typical behaviour of Lizzy

    "Yo Adrian sup bro" Danis says.

   "Dude I was searching for you right after Geometry, you just dissappeared" Noel who is one very close friend of Adrian questions.

   "I went to the chapel." Adrian says with his beautiful sweetish rough voice.

    Omg did he just say chapel! He does all the crap in the world and yet goes to church! And why would he suddenly go to church at school time?. Lizzy starts hitting my leg harder, and I trample her leg hard making her stop doing it.

    I got goosebumps for two reasons
1-his voice
2-the fact that he goes to church.

     It seemed like the only two people shocked about him going to the church was Lizzy and I. The others acted like it's a normal thing.

     I mean  I know that sinners go to church too, to receive forgiveness for their sins and what not but..Adrian.

    "Oh Adrian I forgot to introduce these sweeties to you,this is my amazing and gorgeous friend Rosella, Rosie in short. And her BFF Lizzy the great.And girls this is the charming Adrian Sawyer." I can feel my cheeks flushing.

    Though Adrian and I were sitting next to each other we didn't make eye contact until then.

     "Hello" He says looking at me and then Lizzy, with a plain face which was hard to read.

     "Hi" Lizzy and I say at the same time.

...And then there's a moment of awkward silence.

(Finally Adrian knows who she is😊)