♡18.We shall

(Adrian's POV)

Though I tell her to leave my heart is praying that she wouldn't.
I just don't know what I feel about this girl. Only if she knew how much she affects me.

            "I am not leaving Adrian" she says making my nerves calm a little bit.This is what I wanted her to say, I want her to stay.

            "I told you once Rosella just leave me alone."I spout. I really do not have any idea about where my dumb words came out from!my tongue is putting out the exact opposite of what I really want.

I so eagerly want her to stay. But my pride had overtaken control over my words and I ask her to leave. Great job Adrian. I'm such a mutt.

          "I'm sorry Adrian but I can't leave you alone.my mom isn't coming any sooner I gotta stay here until she comes to pick me up" she says trying to sound casual.

I'm glad she is. But I don't show it.
I can see her finally moving towards my bed and I look up at her as she sits beside me . She is just something.

            "You're stubborn " I tell her.

            "You're worse" she points out. I couldn't agree more with that statement.I turn my eyes away from her. For some reason I feel so homey next to her, like the air around me seems to lighten up and it feels clear when she's around.

          "You think I'm a jerk?"I question.

          "No im sorry for judging ,How would I know Adrian it hasn't been a year since I moved in here." She says and I see from the corner of my eyes that she is looking at me. And I automatically turn my head to face her.

          "Thank you for the paper flower, the dress and everything Adrian." She says sounding so sincere. I nod my head and turn my eyes away from here back again.

I am not sure of what I am feeling but I am surely too affected by her.
I want to talk to her but my pride is standing on top of my head.

Someone suddenly opened the door.
           "Mr.Sawyer?"
            "Yes"
            "Your order is ready " It's the subway dude I make the payment and give him a tip

          "Well thank you, enjoy your meal sir" he says bending down and left the food he bought and walked out.

          "Don't tell me that you ordered food from subway for your date Adrian!" Rosella says trying her best to not laugh.
Shit!I feel so embarassed right now, I could have ordered food from a cozy restaurant but I thought it would be too much.

           "I did,don't you like it?I mean if you don't like it, I can totally get you something else.anything else. You don't have to eat this we can order right now or I can get my driver to go buy something else" I mutter under one breath sounding stupid.

            "How about you order something else for yourself cuz I'm gonna be eating your burgers plus mine cuz subway is my all time fav" she exclaims and chuckled.

I can feel my lips curving upwards. I'm so glad she likes subway. She's such a nice person. But I didn't forget that she called me a pervert.

            " So can I start eating now?"she says and gets a burger out and digs into it instantly.

             "Adrian you better get a burger before I finish eating mine,or else you'll have to starve" she grins.

So we sit next to each other and finish our meal.

            "One more thank you to you Adrian Sawyer for getting me my saving grace subwaaay.." she says sounding dramatic making me chuckle.

             " Yaayyy your out of your bad mood " she says victoriously seeing me chuckle.

            "I am not, I do still remember what you said before"

          " Hey Adrian I said I'm sorry let it go okay, shall we enjoy the rest of the night?" She shoves her hand near my face expecting me to give her a high five. I hesitate but then she made the puppy dog face making it hard for me to ignore her.

           "Gosh you and your puppy dog face!so hard to ignore" I finally gave her a high five. I can see her face turning red. She's so cute.

After a few minutes of silence she starts talking.

            " Adrian can we dance a bit?is it really hard for you to stand up?"

          "You want to dance in this hospital room?" I raise my eyebrow.

         "Yes I do" she simply responded.

         "Okay then.... we shall milady" I say and offer her my hand. Letting my anger and pride slip away for a moment.

(Okay this was for the people who wanted them to makeup so eagerly😊)