Sequel 2

Where there is love, there is life.

Date: 5 March 2017 (The time when Hui Xin is still sick)

Place: China.

_____

Jing Hui's pov

I grinned upon hearing the music roaring across the whole place that I'm currently in.

Gulping the vodka in my hand, I crossed my legs up as I twirled my fingers on my hair while looking around.

Inhaling; I find myself relaxing upon having the smell of the cigarette filling up my nostril.

"Hey, pretty," It didn't take me long to hear a husky voice beside my ear as a hand was placed on my waist, "Alone?" I turned around to look, found a gorgeous man as his cologne hit my nose immediately, "Obviously." I smile seductively to him as he took the seat beside me; he ordered two glasses of whiskey.

His hand never left jie's waist.

One thing I like about going to pub; I feel like I'm alive again. It makes me feel like I'm indeed a real human even though I know I'm not.

To be honest, I know jie imagined me as a guy; but actually, I know that I think and feel like a girl. I'm not really a guy as I thought I am.

Probably you would consider me a gay if I do exist.

"Whiskey?" He handed me the glass and I took it, gulping it all while looking at him and he went shock, "Wow, you can drink." I put down the glass swiftly before wrapping my arms around his nape as I whispered beside his ear, "I'm unexpected aren't I?" I bite his earlobe slightly and I can hear him chuckling a little, "You're a naughty girl, huh?" I feel both of his hands on my waist now as he pulled me to him, making me sit on his lap, "Name?"

I traced my fingers across his jawline, "Hui." I don't want him to know my name, "You?" We locked our eyes together, "Venus." Wow, an English name. I like that.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Venus?" I muttered as our lips are dangerously close to each other now, "No. Do you have a boyfriend then, beautiful?" I simply grinned; I don't but Jie did.

Well, who cares? Fan ge is sleeping like a dead person on his bed now and he wouldn't know if I left the house to the pub.

In the middle of the night.

"What do you think?" His hand traced circles on my thigh, lifting my red dress higher and higher but I didn't care, "I don't think you did." His hand stopped drawing circles as he gave me a sly smile, "Let's have some fun?" I chuckle while he leaned close to kiss me; I sucked his bottom lips a little and just when we are about to make out already, I heard someone cursing and I was being yanked off from his lap before I could react, "FVCK."

I came face to face with Fan ge as he gritted his teeth while looking at me; fuming, "What are you thinking are you doing?" He's mad; I clearly know that and I shrugged, "Kissing. Can't you see that?" I thought he wouldn't know; damn.

"Mother fvcker." He cursed again as he glared at Venus which he shrugged and pulled me with him harshly; I found Fan ge hot for cursing actually, "Let go!" I groaned immediately; but man! I just came here for not even an hour yet!

"SHUT THE FVCK UP!" He shoved me to his car as my back against it and I winced; fvck, that hurts!

"I SAID DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN WEARING NOW! FVCK, YOU ARE MY GRILFRIEND!" He growled in anger as he kicked his tyre, "I'm not okay! I'm Jing Hui now!" I exclaimed and he snapped his head to me while grabbing my chin with force as he pushed me against the car, "YOU ARE IN HER BODY FOR FVCK'S SAKE HUANG JING HUI!" He yelled at my face; literally and I rolled my eyes while glaring. He is such an annoying man!