People change; heart change.

Date: 11 January 2017

Place: Los Angeles

___

I hide behind Kris when that white guy was staring at me.

Oops, I mean the guy whom I make him fainted yesterday.

"Stop staring already, John. You're scaring her."

I clenched my fist on his sleeve as Kris said in English, "Seriously? Is she even afraid of me?" That white guy retorted something back as he looks at Kris in disbelief, "You saw what she did to me!" He growled.

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU TOUCH HER!" Kris eventually growled back, "You should be glad that I'm not the one who beat you up for touching my girlfriend!" He was yelling already and I couldn't help but flinched.

I really hope I can understand what they are talking about!

"Don't yell anymore." I whined in a crying tone as Kris turned around to look at me, "What now? She ain't saying sorry?"

Kris immediately clenched his jaws after hearing what he said, "Get the hell out of my house, John." He said through his gritted teeth as he looked back at him, "NOW." He stated something in a stern tone and that white guy shoved both of his arms in the air in anger, "Fine! You are protecting her so much!"

He gave me a glare before stomping out from the house.

What? Why did he glare at me?

I chewed my bottom lips as I stared down at my feet.

I don't know what's going on. Why are they mad at each other? Because I throw him out of my shoulder again just now?

I mean, he touches me and my immediate reaction was that.

I can even consider him harassing me because he was hugging me from behind suddenly when I was getting a glass of water to drink in the kitchen.

So yes, I just shoved him down on the ground without thinking twice.

"Hey," Kris touches my face as he makes me look up at him, "You did nothing wrong. Don't mind about him." He muttered softly, "I'm really sorry for what happened." I shook my head and look down again.

He sighed as he pulls me into his arms after that, with my face on his chest, "Maybe my decision to bring you here is wrong."

"Just, how many people have the keys to your house?" I whined against his chest and he awkwardly cleared his throat, "Erm, should be no more other than the two you saw."

Better be, seriously.

"Can I just stay in other place?" I don't really feel comfortable with his house now, provided that many people can come in here. And touch me.

"They won't come anymore," He pushes me away as he look at me in nervous, "I'll get the lock smith to change all the locks today just in case they duplicate the keys." He said and I just puffed out my lips, saying nothing.

"Maybe you should take my room. They never come in to my room, even when they are drunk." Fudge, what he said doesn't help at all.

I hissed, "Means there is still a chance that they will go to your room when they are drunk!" He rubbed his forehead, "Erm,"

"I don't want to stay here." I stepped away from him as I walked towards the stairs.

I don't want to get harassed for no reason! Yesterday night scares me enough!