1

Look at what you have, not what you don't have.

Date: 26 October 2016

Place: China.

____

Putting down the pen in my hand on my table,

I smile in satisfied.

Letter for the day, done!

I happily folded it into three parts, sliding it in to the white envelope that I had prepared aside and seal it.

Writing down the address that I had memorized since months ago and pasting the stamp on the top right corner of the envelope,

I flipped it to the back and write down the number for today.

100.

This will be the 100th letter that I'm sending out today.

I know it sound ridiculous if I say that I'm sending this letter to whom I never once met.

Well, I'm doing it right now and you can consider me insane.

And also, considering the fact that why did I even do that in the first place,

I was more like a stupid fan girl who just think that her idol would read all the shit she wrote in the every single letter that was sent out.

But to be honest for now, I don't expect him to read it.

He could throw it into the bin or flush it into the toilet.

Or burn it.

But whatever it is, I'm still writing it.

Maybe I'm just sending it for fun?

I'm used to it already.

100 days,

Today is the 100th day that I'm doing such a childish thing.

It had been around three months and a half that I make myself write a letter to him everyday once I decided to do so.

It was some kind of believe I guess.

Part of me do believe that he would read every single thing and part of me don't.

I shouldn't set my hopes too high isn't it?

I will only get more disappointed if the later one happen rather than the first one.

Sighing,

I shook my head in order to get rid of those thoughts in my mind as I stood up, grabbing my bag that was on the floor and stuffed the letter into it.

Making sure that I got all my stuff that I need for my lesson later,

I went out from my room after changing a new set of clothes.

Time to go to college.

Still need to study isn't it?

Even though I'm quite sick of looking at those molecules and compound or whatever stuff that I should study.

Duh, I'm studying chemistry engineering.

I know it's weird for a girl to study that but no one says that I can't.

I got a chocolate bar from my fridge before I took my car keys from the counter and head towards the front door, locking it.

I shoved my bag into my car and hoped it while chewing the chocolate bar as my breakfast.

Passing by the post box that was located not far from my apartment that I rented,

I pulled my car to a stop and fished the letter from my bag as I get down from the car.