Beautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to find.

Date: 5 December 2016

Place: China.

___

"Hui Xin, do you want to go for a movie together?"

"Hui Xin, let's have lunch together!"

"Hui Xin, do you like sports? Let's watch football together!"

I annoyingly covered my ears when I have a bunch of flower boys following behind me, asking things, "Hui Xin,"

"SHUT UP!" I can't help but burst out in anger as I turned around and face them which they immediately shut their mouth, "Leave me alone! I'm so sick of these!" I growled and they flinched, "But-----"

"NO BUT!" I literally screamed and they got startled.

How many days already huh? I hate it when they do things like this, asking me out or whatever and it's really irritating!

They just wouldn't stop bothering me when I had clearly said no!

"Hui Xin, I---"

"Enough, Shao Xing, please!" I'm really exhausted with these guys. I need freedom!

Are they really sincere to me in the first place? I always doubt and do allow me to.

I even doubt Kris, screw it.

The guys dropped their shoulder in disappointment when Yong Wei came and bring me away from them as I almost throw things at them, I swear.

"Calm down," He rubbed my back, "You should have used to it already." He shook his head and I glared at whatever is in front of me now, "Is too annoying that I really want to throw something now." I hissed.

He just patted my head before leaving me alone, "You can just skip the class. Come back you are feeling to." He said before he left.

One thing I like about him,

He always knew when to leave me alone because I badly need it now.

I folded my arms at the edge of the fencing as I heaved a deep sigh and closed my eyes in tired.

Damn, I feel like I could sleep for the whole day not doing anything.

I don't feel like coming to the university anymore because of them.

I shoot my eyes open when I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket as I pulled it out and answer without looking who is it because honestly,

I knew is Kris.

"Hey." He muttered softly once I placed my phone against my ears, "Hmm." I don't feel like talking.

"Are you okay?" He asked after a few moment of silence passed, "I'm just...tired." I whispered and closed my eyes again, "Why? Having an exam soon?" He thought I'm studying too much?

"No, just some guys." I muttered, "Guys???" He hissed a little, "They are so annoying. I already said I don't want to go out with them but they kept budging me that I got mad." I pouted a little to myself.

"Oh," I heard him letting out a breath, "Skip class today maybe? So you wouldn't see them." He said, "Planning to." I really have that plan in mind. I rather stay with Lola for the whole day doing nothing.

"How's Lola?" He questioned and I opened my eyes while standing up straight now, "She doesn't bite things though." I said, "Huh? You bring her to your house?" He gasped lightly and I chuckled, "You said she would but she didn't. I feel bad for leaving her alone in your house. At first I stayed in your house to take care of her but after that I just bring her back with me." I explained, "And she didn't bite anything in my house. Unlike your shoe." I laughed now when I remember the shoe I saw the other day.