23

Love alone is worth the fight.

Date: 6 July 2017

Place: China.

_____

I sighed in relief once my feet stepped on the ground that belongs to China after I get off the plane.

Man, after a week in Korea for the judo competition which the final was held there;

I finally came back to a place which I could understand the language lmao.

I'm proud of my students; they manage to represent the country to Korea.

But I had a tough time in Korea. I would have bring Yi Fan with me if it's possible since he knows Korean but you know, he's working.

"I'm back already."

I called him while getting my luggage, "Get some rest, okay?" God, his voice purr in my ears which makes me miss pinching that face of his.

Oops, what am I saying? I just miss him so much.

"Hmm." I hummed as a yes, "Do you need me to pick you up?" He asked, "Aren't you working? It's fine." I muttered and pulled my luggage with me as Jing Hui and Pei Qin joined me after getting their luggage; is not like I don't have a car, I parked my car at the airport, "Alright." He sighed, "I'll see you at home." I ended the call after biding a goodbye.

"Jie, are we still having class tomorrow?" Pei Qin asked; now they end up calling me jie because Jing Hui always call me that, "Nope. Get some rest. I'll postpone it to this Friday, okay?" I smile and they nodded.

This two have done a great job; although is not gold medal that we are getting but bronze is good enough.

"Don't lose your medal! You need it for tomorrow's interview!" I yelled after dropping them at the university entrance; they say their parents will come and get them, "No worries, jie. We won't lose such an important thing." Jing hui assured me as he patted his pocket and I chuckled; the reporters are going to interview them. I got the call this morning before we left Korea. Is late evening now, though.

I grabbed a simple dinner before heading back home; I really miss Chinese food because we have been eating kimchi for a week and that's really not my type of food.

"Oh my gosh." I yelped slightly when I flick the switch on for the lights but someone covered my eyes once it's on, "Fan?" I touched the pair of hands on my eyes as I smelt his scent; he chuckled, "How did you know is me?" I laughed, "Is your house! Of course it would be you!" I exclaimed while pulling his hands but he wouldn't allow me to, "I have something for you." He said and I smile, "What is it? I can't see?"

"Nope." He chuckle again, "Walk slowly, I'll make sure you won't hit something." I nodded slightly, "But where are we walking to?" I asked as my hands is holding on his hands again while walking slowly; I heard some soft bark coming from Lola, "You will know once we are there." It makes me curious of what is he up to.

"I thought you are still working?" I said and he make me turn to my left slightly before continue walking, "I actually work half day today." I pouted, "So you lied?" He didn't deny when he asks if I want him to fetch me from the airport and I said he's working.

"If I don't, I can't prepare this." He makes me stop on my track now, "Are you ready?" I chuckled, "You make it so mysterious!" I can't wait as I pulled his hands away but surprise to see a cake with candles on it on the dining table; oh right, today is 6/7!

"Don't tell me you forgotten your own birthday." He said when I'm still looking at it with my wide eyes while nodding my head, "I did." He laughed while ruffling my hair, "Make a wish." I giggle and close my eyes while making a wish.