It hurts; because it matters.

Date: 25 November 2016

Place: China.

___

"What are you smiling for?"

I got startled when a voice spoke up beside my ears as he leaned forward to peck at my phone and I quickly cover my phone screen on the table.

He gave me an odd look, "Why are you hiding it? Something that I shouldn't know?" Yong Wei said and I swallowed a lump nervously, "E-Erm, not really."

"Then?" He shoots me a confused look, "Just, nothing important." I looked away; dude, his stare is too intimidating!

Plus, I can't be telling him that I'm talking to Kris!

"You are weird." He raised an eyebrow on me now, eyes looking back and forth from my face to my phone that was on the table.

"Are you watching porn?" He suddenly sits closer to me as he whispered and I almost vomit blood, "Gosh! I'm not!" I immediately denied and he gave me this smug look that makes me badly want to slap him, "Hey, I get that girls have that kind of needs too. Same for guys." He shrugs after that, "The fvck that I need it." I almost roll my eyes up to where Jesus is staying now.

"But then though," He scratched his chin lightly and pressed his eyes in a thin line while giving me a judging look, "By looking at how you smile, I think you are talking to a guy. You got one of those flower boys as your boyfriend now?" I immediately pushed his face away in annoyed when he examined my face closely and he oofed, "I told you----"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you would rather pick Kris. That's what you want to say right?" He rolled his eyes now and same goes to me, "It is-------" My hand then flew to my mouth as I bite my lips under my hand; shoot! I almost tell him it is Kris that I'm talking to!

"It is what?" He gave me a meh face, "Nothing." I shook my head.

Shoot, luckily I'm fast enough to stop my stupid mouth.

"You are really weird!" He frowns now as he almost wants to grab my phone on the table and I snatched it before he did while hiding it behind my back, "Be honest," He pointed out a finger at me now, "You got a boyfriend, right?" I shake my head furiously, "Then?" He growls.

"Is just a close friend that I'm talking to." I stated; I get it that he is just worried for me.

I told you before didn't I? He acts like a brother to me since he knew I was alone since young.

Like; I didn't really tell him about everything but he knew I'm an orphan.

So he tends to take care of me since then.

"Guy?" I honestly nodded, "Who?" I was about to say something but his phone rang and that eventually saved my life because I don't really know what to say either, "Answer it. It could be a call from your darling." I shrug and he pursed his lips and pulled out his phone now, "Baby?"

Man, I was right! Yolo~ Thanks to his girlfriend!

I grinned and wink when he shoot me a stare, "Go." I waved him a bye when he stepped out of the class to talk to her.

"What are you doing now? Having class?" I listened to an audio from Kris through my earphones and replied him in message form, 'Yes.'

Actually, with me replying his message every day;

I'm still trying to figure out what is our relationship.

Sometimes is like; he even talks sweet to me.