25

Since I met you, I no longer feel normal.

Date: 15 August 2017

Place: USA

____

I was tapping my index finger on my lips while furrowing my brows.

"How long are you going to stare at it now?"

Kelly has her hands clasped behind her back, bending down on my right to look at the beautiful cakes in the display as she asked.

"You had been staring for more than 5 minutes already." Hai Tian said as he's on my left, bending down as well.

Eeeeee, I wanted to eat a cake but I don't know which to choose. There are too many of it.

I turn around to look when I heard a finger snap as Yi Fan eyed the two plates of cake in his hand, "Chocolate or strawberry? Choose one." I stand up straight on my back and pouted, "I was thinking about blueberry cheese cake."

"Ah," He gave me a nod and handed both cakes to Kelly which she went confused.

He went to the counter, speaking English which is too fast for me to get what he's saying.

"Blueberry cheese cake and tiramisu cake. You just choose one and we eat the rest." I cupped my chin with both of my hands and looked at the cakes after we found a seat and sat down. Yi Fan is sitting beside me.

"Is it that hard to pick? Is just a cake!" Kelly groaned at me when I stare at it again.

I dropped my hands on my lap and pout again, "Blueberry cheese cake it is." At the end Yi Fan just put the cake in front of me.

You knew I'm coming here for a competition and yes, Yi Fan literally ditched his work and come with me because he thinks two weeks is enough to send him to hell.

Well, for Kelly and Hai Tian; Li jie ge wanted them to follow just in case anything happen here. You know, the killer thing. Hard to say if they would follow me until here. USA. Plus, is legal to carry a gun here as long as you have the paper of approval. But I don't think they will. Nothing happened when I went to Korea.

"You are still wearing this." I mumbled with the cake in my mouth as I hold the metal tag that was showing from Yi Fan's neck.

Weird; I ask him where did he get that when we are still in China and he says is from the sponsor for a photo shoot, he forgotten to take it out. I thought he would return it to them because with Yi Fan's sense of fashion, he won't choose to wear something so simple like this.

"They just ask me to take it when I want to return. So I didn't take it out." He said as he keep it under his shirt after I let go of it.

Still, weird.

But I decided to shrug it off, "Hands off!" I giggle as Kelly groaned in annoyed when I steal a spoon of her strawberry cake, "You don't steal!" She smacked my head and I immediately winced while pouting, "I didn't. You saw it mah." I rubbed my head as the boys chuckle.

"You can just eat mine. I'm not fancy with tiramisu." Hai Tian pushed his cake to me which was remain untouched, "Thank you!" I cooed as I smile and he smiles back.

"You are going to be fat." Kelly snorted and annoyingly shoved a spoon of strawberry cake into her mouth, "I don't mind." I chirped and start eating the tiramisu cake after I finish the blueberry cheese cake.

"What time is your competition tomorrow?" Kelly asked when we are walking around to street as I look up to think for awhile, "It starts at 10am." I said and she nodded.