19

I believe that you can, means you can.

Date: 1 June 2017

Place: China.

___

"You know what to do, Jing Hui." The doctor handed me a notepad with blank papers and a pencil.

I was almost speechless, "Doctor Zhao, I'm not Jing Hui. I'm Hui Xin." I stated with a frown on my face as Yi Fan just stand there looking at us, "Sorry, my bad." I never fail to see her grinning widely for no reason.

Hmm, she's weird.

From the first time I saw her, I think she's weird.

Anyway, he brought me for a check up again after two months; though we actually should come back for two weeks once but he's just so busy.

"You can just draw anything you want." I know; same.

She's telling me to do the same thing every time I came.

Yi Fan just kissed my forehead before following doctor Zhao to her desk, leaving me alone.

They always have something to talk about. I never know what they talked but I think is just Yi Fan telling her how I had been behaving so she knew what's the progress.

I think I'm getting better though; I haven't seen Jing Hui for a long time.

Nor hearing him.

It took me a moment to think what I should draw as I snapped my fingers when I thought one.

I was halfway done with the second pair of eyes when Doctor Zhao came, "Whose eyes is this?" I knew she would ask, "The person whom I had been seeing." I smiled, knowing that she would understand me.

"I think I seen his face before." I muttered.

I'm done as I passed the notepad to her and she took it as she look at it while frowning, "That's weird." Another pair of eyes above the one that she asked is Yi Fan.

I leaned my back comfortably on the armchair while looking up at the ceiling, "As in I'm able to draw him?" I said, "He actually look familiar to me."

"Hmm, okay." The doctor muttered.

"Jing Hui," Aish, this doctor!

I immediately snapped my head to her and give her a hard stare, "Now, count from 1-10 in your mind." What? Didn't she realize that she called me wrongly again?

I look at Yi Fan and he gave me a shrug.

…………I just pursed my lips.

I did nothing but look at her in annoyed, "When you count to 10, you will go to a place where you wanted to go. 1, 2, 3." She snapped her fingers and I gave her a weird look.

There was a dead silence. Except that I can still hear the soft music on the background.

Is this what she always did to me when I'm Jing Hui?

"Eh?" She absurdly stand up from her chair and look at me in disbelief when nothing happen as I shook my head and sit up from the chair, "Fan, I want to leave." I pouted and he was chuckling silently.

If she can't even get my name right while I can, I don't think I'm sick anymore to be honest.

"Wait," She stopped us when Yi Fan hold my hand, ready to leave, "Doctor Zhao, I think you are too exhausted." He told her that and she was confused, "I told you just now, I'm Hui Xin." I pointed out and pout again.

"Oh," She hissed and slapped her face out of embarrassed, "I'm so sorry." She apologize.

"I don't think hypnosis work on her anymore, Doctor." He said something that makes me confused now.