22

Reach for the stars.

Date: 18 June 2017

Place: China.

_____

One week;

One week and he never contact me.

I don't know how long he needs to figure out the problem we are facing now in our relationship.

It had been perfect; if he didn't became paranoid to an extent which is hard for me to bear it anymore.

"You had been spacing out for the third time now, Jie." Someone hissed at me as he pushed my hands away which was gripping his collar and I snapped out from my thoughts, "I'm sorry." Shit, I spaced out when I'm teaching Jing Hui.

He and me gets better within a week though which I think it's a good thing.

"Miss, you are not in your usual form." Pei Qin commented; the girl who challenge me on the first class, "I'm just," I massaged the bridge of my nose.

This can't do; I need to stop thinking about Yi Fan like really, these people are going for the state competition and I need to focus on brushing up their skills.

The few of them are having an extra class with me now and yes, that includes Jing Hui since he said he wanted to try and he got the skills there so why not? I let him.

"Maybe do you want to get some rest?" Wei Ling said and I nodded, "Alright, let's have a ten minutes break." They nodded and I left the training room with my phone.

I bite my nails while checking my inbox; he didn't even drop me a message so what now?

Are we done? Just like that?

I don't remember saying that we are breaking up. I just said we shouldn't meet each other before he figure out what was wrong with him to doubt me so many times.

Aish; I shoved my phone into my back pocket and went to the toilet to wash my face.

My phone rang when I exit the toilet as I quickly fished for my phone but dropped my face; is not him aish. Is the organiser for judo state competition.

"Yes?" I answered and make my way back to the training room; he informed me that the competition date will be postpone to two days later from the agreed date which is great, they can have extra 48 hours to train.

My phone buzz against my hand when I was about to enter the training room as I got a message.

"I miss you."

I took in a shaky breath; man, now he says he miss me like really?

Damn it, I miss him too but just; damn this shit that we are having.

"I'm sorry for everything."

Another message came in and I clenched my phone in my hand; together with my heart.

"Jie!" I heard Jing Hui chuckling behind me as he try to scare me but I quickly wiped my face; I'm not even frighten but I wouldn't want him to caught me crying.

"Oh god, are you crying?" He gasped when I didn't even turn around as he popped his head in front of me while widening his eyes; fudge it.

Another buzz just makes me snap my head down to my phone once again, "Will you forgive me?"

I will if he's not being paranoid anymore. I don't want the same thing happen over and over again.

"You are not in good terms with your boyfriend?" I immediately pushed his face away when he pecked at my phone and he winced, "Jie!" He pouted; darn it, can I just take him as my brother?