Epilogue

Take time to make your soul happy.

Date: 5 November 2020

Place: Los Angeles.

________

Hui Xin's pov

"You really don't want to do a surgery for it?"

Ye ye asked me as he hold my left hand gently and I just answer with a small smile plastered on my face.

He sighed; he knows my answer is still no.

He helped me to wear the white silk glove before pulling down my veil to cover my face.

"Aiyo, you look so beautiful."

He couldn't help but exclaimed when he look at me again and I chuckle, "Ye ye, stop that." He had been saying that since just now!

The old man chuckle as well as he patted my hand lightly, "You are getting married now, are you happy?" He questioned while looking at me with his eyes that were full of wrinkles; his smile couldn't be tug on any wider.

I smile again and nodded lightly.

I never thought I can get married to someone who I love; after going through so many things for the past few years.

Life and death; I always struggle in between and of course, I choose life instead of death.

I struggle to live since the day I became an orphan.

With no one beside me, I learn how to stand up on my own when I fall down. I learnt the lesson that in this world; no one have the obligation to treat you as the same you treat them.

You are nice to them; but it is not necessary for them to be nice to you.

I finally able to protect myself when I met a senior in high school who saved me from all the bully I had been getting.

I trained hard for judo, not wanting to get bullied anymore.

My hands; it was full of scars and scratches from climbing a rope just to get my grip firm.

My body; it start getting many scars too since I met ye ye and Li jie ge as they told me that I have killer trying to kill me.

Scars came from fighting; it came from me trying to battle with the god who tries to take me away from all those people who love me.

I fought more than a hundred killers since 19 years old. Or maybe more than that. I had lost count.

When I met Yi Fan, I was so afraid that he can't accept me being an orphan when he says he wants to be my friend.

I was so afraid to let him know everything about me. My background; my skills; my story.

None of it looks normal to an eye of a human.

Things that happened on me only happen on a movie that we usually watch in the cinema.

Killers; can any of you imagine how I fight all those people alone all these time?

I bet you couldn't.

Having dissociative identity disorder; I never thought I will. I didn't know such a sickness really exist and it happen on me.

Doctor Zhao said I had been hallucinating a person talking to me. And make that person as part of me.

It was a rare case that it happened both together.

Hallucination and having a different personality.

To be honest, I don't know that it was wrong to talk to myself. I didn't even notice that I had been talking to someone when I'm alone. It turns out so natural that I didn't even suspect that something wasn't right.