Always better together.

Date: 15 November 2016

Place: China.

___

"Holy shit." I muttered when I checked my phone as I got a text from someone.

Someone who I still can't believe that I got his number!

'You are not writing me letters anymore? :('

I scratched my face when I saw that he included a sad emoji.

Man, how did Kris actually found out that I am the one who send him letters??

I swear that my mind went totally blank when I saw my letter in his hand a few days ago.

Why it didn't go missing? It should disappear.

I never send any letters again since that day. I just can't find the courage to do that anymore when I knew he read all my letters.

'Xin?' My phone buzzed again and I look down, grinding my teeth on my bottom lips.

He insisted to get my number that day which I don't know why!

He had been texting me since then and I don't know if I should reply. I just reply when I think it's okay to do so.

I almost throw my phone away when there's a long buzz and it scares the hell out of me, "Why aren't you replying me?" I answer and all I get is such a question, not even a hello.

"Erm...aren't you busy?" I whined and I heard him letting out a breath, "I'm not, that's why I can call you now."

There was a dead silence then.

I swear it is so awkward for me to talk to Kris. I don't know what to talk at all!

"Can you try to forget the fact that I'm an idol and be friends with me?"

He spoke up when he can't hold the silence anymore and I widened my eyes over here, clenching my bed sheet in my hand, "Hui Xin, I just want to be your friend."

I pulled my phone away, looking at the screen in disbelief.

God, you must be joking with me.

But the god didn't when it is still his name showing on my screen as the caller.

I can't believe that he wants to be my friend!

"Xin?" Gosh, my heart literally skipped a beat when he calls me by my last name.

"Erm...Why me?" I asked after placing the phone back to my ear, "Because you write letters to me. You treat me like a friend don't you? Even if I don't know who you are." He stated and I tugged my bottom lips into my mouth as there's a lot for me to sink in now.

"Why didn't you just throw those letters away? I just thought it will never reach you." I honestly stated, "Why would I? If you think it won't reach me, why did you send it anyway?" He questioned back and I went speechless.

He was right; why did I send it in the first place?

"I-I....." I trailed off, rubbing my hand on my pants now as I'm really nervous.

I don't know how to talk to him like the way I did in those letters.

I just don't know anymore.

"Do you want to meet up?" I got choked when I heard that, "W-What?" Tell me that he's not asking for a date!

"Meet me at Rap of China studio. I have a filming there tomorrow. I will show you around." I dropped my jaws.

"Rap of China?" I can't help but feeling in awe.