This world only has one you, one and only one.

Date: 10 December 2016

Place: China.

___

Oh god, ugh.

I pursed my lips while closing my eyes in frustration.

I hate it that I can't move too much, not even my head!

Why the hell did I sprained my neck ugh!

But luckily the cast was removed yesterday because I felt so uncomfortable with it!

And still, doctor told me not to move too much. Maybe a bit but not too much of movement.

"Hui Xin, do you want to eat?" I choose to ignore when I heard Shao Xing's voice.

"Or maybe do you want to drink something?" Guen Feng said and I moved my head slowly to face other side, away from him.

"Hui Xin, please talk to us." Zhao Xiang said while sighing and I just refused to open my eyes.

I don't even know how the hell they knew I got into a car accident!

Who's that fvcker that told them huh?

Shao Xian spoke up next, "Open your eyes and look at us. We aren't going to eat you or something." He chuckles; man, he thinks that's funny?

I was wishing that Kris could come back soon from buying food for me.

They all came just in time when Kris went out and seriously if I could walk, I would have shoved all of them out from here with a broom and lock the door! Damn the cast on my right leg!

I immediately shoot my eyes open when I heard a click from the door and I knew it was Kris, "What the?"

I tilted my head, slow again as I pouted when he was looking at me with wide eyes.

"Who are they?" The guys were shock to see Kris here as he came to me while placing the food down on the moveable table at the edge of my bed.

"Can you just bring me out from here?" I said, whining and he nodded while placing my arms around his neck.

He slowly lifted me up in his arms and places me down on the wheelchair that I have in the room, "Seriously?" They muttered in disbelief, "How did he even...."

"None of you guys business." I hissed before we left the room, "Are they those guys that you told me before?"

I wanted to nod my head but I winced when I try; fudge! How long will it takes for me to recover?

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!

"Yes." I just puffed out my lips in annoyed.

He sat down at the chair provided here, not before pushing the wheelchair so I'm facing him, "They like you, right?" He asked while frowning a little.

"Hmm." I looked down at my fingers as I fiddle it. My hum means a yes.

"How did they know you are here?" I shrugged my shoulder, "I don't know." I don't even have my phone since Kris is keeping it for me.

I seriously don't know how they got the news about me admitting into the hospital.

Is he mad about me having guys liking me? Like, plenty of guys?

"Xin," He held my chin lightly as I look at him, "I'm not mad, don't think too much." He then kissed my lips lightly and I can't help but smile when he pulls away while smiling too.