18

Perfectly imperfect.

Date: 30 April 2017

Place: China.

____

Kris coughed again once I look away from him.

I snapped my head up again from my book and frown.

Is he sick?

"Fan,"

He was about to answer me but he turned around and coughed again, "You're sick." I felt a pinch in my heart.

He shook his hand to me as a no, "I'm fine." He muttered softly.

Man, he sounds like he's dying!

"Are you okay?" I tip toed to touch his forehead as he cleared his throat a little; aish I'm just short, "I'll be fine after getting some sleep. I'm just tired." He said before pulling my hand away and I look at him in worried.

"Come." I just pulled him to the bed, "You just rest now." I make him lay down but he sits up again, "I have to prepare for the performance tomorrow." He stated and I groan while pushing him back, "Just practice after you get some rest." I hissed at him; I know his performance tomorrow together with the boys for Rap of China is important because it determines if they can succeed to Semi final but dude, getting enough rest is more important now!

"Xin," He groaned as well and I pressed his shoulder, stopping him from moving, "If you still don't get some rest, I'm leaving already." I'm part of the reason why he's sick too!

He had been taking care of me, always.

He sighed and stop struggle, "Okay, okay." I cover him with the blanket, "I won't go anywhere, I swear." I did a swearing pose when he stared at me; I know he's worried that Jing Hui would take over me suddenly but he won't if I never let him.

"Don't leave the house." He said before covering his eyes with his arm, "I know." I said and he just nodded.

It didn't take long for him to fall asleep.

'Jie, go cook him some porridge!'

I sat up straight from the chair as I had went back to studying after putting Kris to bed when I heard Jing Hui.

"How?" I scratched my head with the pen in my hand, 'I can teach you. You just follow what I say.'

I dropped the pen and leave the room quietly to the kitchen, Lola follow behind me, "You are hungry aren't you?" I carry Lola up in my arms and she barked a little as I settle her down on the kitchen counter before getting her dog food, 'Jie, get a pot.'

I search for a pot from the cabinet; huh, found one.

I grinned and took it out, washing the dust away, 'Get a cup of rice, one small cup will do and pour into the pot. After that add water to 3/4 of the pot.'

"3/4? That much of water?" I asked after pouring the rice in, 'Yes. Now wash the rice first before adding water to cook.'

"Okay." I muttered and wash it, filling the pot with water after that, "Just like that?" I put the pot on the stove.

'Of course not. You turn on the fire first and go to the fridge later.'

I did what he told me and went to the fridge, "Erm," His fridge is almost empty; you know he's not always at home before that. But he is now because of me.

'What? You don't even have meat at home?' Jing Hui hissed in my mind.

"Apparently, yes." I stated, 'Just get the eggs then.' He said and I took it, closing it back.