Nonsense 71!

Magnet~
Sung by Hino Akane and Aoki Reika~
(If you wanna know what they're saying during the music, I'll tell you :3)

Akane: Burning me inside. You're the fire raging through a lonely heart. Turning you away wasn't even possible right from the start. Sent upon the wings of a tweet that seemed a little desperate. "Would you maybe sing with me? I know we never met! ;-;"

Reika: LOL who is this? God I get these all the time. Then again, her sub count is pretty high...
Feeding though me since that day was something wrong. But felt so right. I had to hit reply!

<>

Both: Why do you always run away whenever I'm texting you bae? Was I a game to you? No, you play Love Live anyway. Singing really high and making out- well, that's a lie. Because I'm gay for you only as a friend who would like to still find a guy....

><

Reika: 'Top or bottom?' That's not the problem! How did this come up again? Hosting a livestream on Google Hangouts with our two best friends. Everything was going so smoothly right until I messed it up.
"Hey, I'm Akane's girlfriend!" I said and broke the comment box!

Akane: Now I know the simple thing I did that day. Was a mistake that I regret till today...
We're as straight as boards, I know you know that too. So why do I pretend I'm gay for you?!?

<>

Both: Why did we ever call on Skype? You should've left the call that night. But, no, you didn't and now we've got ourselves in a mess, alright. Shippers left and right, making me question my whole life. But though it's painful to say out loud the truth is I only love 2D guys...

><

Akane: Maybe someday when this all has passed us by. And a guy is the only thing on your mind. Could you keep me in your thoughts? Remember me until the end. Unless he has a friend!

Reika: Wat?

<>

Both: Why do you always run away whenever I'm texting you bae? Was I a game to you? No, this isn't straight from an anime. Singing really high and making fun of every line. Because I'm straighter than I can ever say. But they keep trying! Pairing us this way, and praying each and everyday. But when I look at you and your freaky face, I know I'm not gay! Laughing though the fights. Forgetting homework due that night.
You're such a weaboo, girl you've got no life! But I don't hate you all the time...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My Random Book Of Nonsenseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें