Nonsense 79!

Rival Introductions~
Played By Some Of The Precures~

Ichika: Did you oversleep again? Ugh! You always keep me waiting! D-Don't get the wrong idea! It's not like, I like you or anything! D-Dumby!

Rio: Yea...ok.

~~~

Himari: Senpai, you're just in time. I baked cookies, would you like some? Y-You know Senpai, I wouldn't mind cooking for you...everyday.

~~~

Yukari: It's only natural that I get the lead role in the play! I deserve it more than anyone else. Senpai, I'm going to be Juliet....would you be my Romeo?

Rio:....

~~~

Riko: We're about to summon a demon. Would you like to join us? I can't stop thinking about that boy... I think he cast a hex on me...

~~~

Akira: Nobody in the sports club ever turns down a challenge! Cmon, lets get started right away! Senpai, would you like to go for a run together? Ya know...just the two of us.

~~~

Miyuki: Oh my! Your face is turning red. Do you have a fever? Come see me anytime. I'm always happy to take care of you...

Rio: Blushes*

~~~

Nao: I can teach you all sorts of things... *Giggles* Would you like me to be your "private" tutor?

Rio: 0.0

~~~

Nagisa: Girls like you really get on my nerves. Get lost! That boy...he's the only one who...

~~~

Ciel: Welcome home Big Brother! How was your day? Tell me allll about it! If you got a girlfriend, would you forget about me? That won't happen, will it?!

Rio: Uh...

~~~

Reika: My top priority, is to put a stop to anyone that poses a threat to this school! Senpai, I think someone may be stalking you. But don't worry, I'll keep you safe!

~~~~